What kind of hosiery do you like, sissies?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MistressMarlena

Hello girls!

Women have so many pretty things to wear, and hosiery is at the top of the list. Sexy stockings, pretty pantyhose...I know you love it. Listen to my audio and think about your favorite stockings or hose!

So let's talk: What kind of hosiery do you enjoy? Is there a specific type that makes you feel sexy? Girly?

Have fun and, as always, get girlie!

Mistress Marlena
http://yourphonemistress.com/
800-601-6975 (Must be 18+)
Dena

I like thigh highs the best, with a little bit of support like Givency's Body Smoothers. I have trouble with length with stockings and pantyhose. My pantyhose always seems to be falling down!

I wish I could find some thigh highs like VS had about 15 or more years ago.
MistressMarlena

Dena wrote:I like thigh highs the best, with a little bit of support like Givency's Body Smoothers. I have trouble with length with stockings and pantyhose. My pantyhose always seems to be falling down!

I wish I could find some thigh highs like VS had about 15 or more years ago.
As a leggy woman, I have issues with length as well! I've recommended Givenchy: Body Smoothers to a number of my sissies and CDs. They seem to be very popular for their support, though they seem difficult to find lately. What were the thigh highs from VS like?
_Davina_

I have always had a thing for garters and stockings. I hated to see them fade from fashion. Yeah, I'm old enough o remember when women did wear them occasionally. Not very often but when they di it was awesome. Now, the only time I see them is when I look in the mirror.

But I'll admit pantyhose have their place too. Especially if you have to be outside in the cold any length of time. But then, a sexy pair of tights can do the trick. But then, when I put those on, I want to put my leotard on over those. Then I don't feel complete without my tutu. What a vicious circle ;)
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
Dena

MistressMarlena wrote:
Dena wrote:What were the thigh highs from VS like?
They have a wide lace band at the top, similar support to the Body Smoothers, and lasted a long time. I wish I knew who made them!

I haven't seen the Givency hosiery in stores like I used to, the last time I bought Body Smoothers stockings (which I really like!) I had to order them online.

I'm thinking of ordering from http://www.shopnational.com/ next, looks like they may have some longer pantyhose...
Dena

I just bought some Legg's queen size pantyhose and they seem to fit pretty good!

I'm 6' tall and 200#. I'm wearing them over full brief nylon panties and they are staying in place.