Panty Shopping for the First Time

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressDelia

Have you been panty shopping for the first time? Does the thought make you nervous? I recently helped a man shop for his first pair of panties! He did it with my help, and was so excited after! I am always willing to help you become more feminine in any way possible! Listen to this first time panty buying adventure.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Delia/B ... stTime.mp3

:)
CandiGurl

That sounds exciting, Empress Delia. It would have been nice to buy my first pair for somebody like you. I remember buying my first panties at Rite Aid, of all places. Guys in line behind me were laughing. Of course, I also bought lipstick, a skirt and white tights. I really didn't care. It felt so nice to finally have my own. I've shopped for panties many times since. I think it might be nice to help a new sissy get their first panties and be their guide.
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.