What's Your Favorite Panty?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Christine

Panties... so sexy, so pretty, so girlie... they come in so many colors, styles, and materials. Each, so very wonderful!

Enjoy this teaser and be sure to let us know which is your favorite...
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Christi ... ePanty.mp3
xoxo ~
Your Phone Sex Mistress Christine
800-601-7259
christine@enchantrixempire.com
http://mistressphonesexcalls.com
http://femphoneblog.com

“Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.”
― Marilyn Monroe
CandiGurl

Pink, red and black are my favorites, but I have many colors. Been wearing thongs a lot lately, but it depends on my mood. I like all styles, and especially satin and nylon. As far as how often. Every day :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
ashplosh

I don't know how to determine my size in female clothing but I am a fat sissy so I just buy whatever panties are available, sexy and large. One day I got some rather tight light pink frilly panties. They were so tight the first 2 days I wore them I couldn't get hard or stick my hand down my panties without pulling them down. That might make it sound like they where bad, but no I was wearing pink frilly panties that stopped my erections and kept my hands of my cock. It was like I was being chastised and stripped of my manhood by my sissy clothing, unfortunately they stretched out after 2 days and acted like normal panties are for me. I am into chastity but have not got a device yet for various reasons, and I was able to finally kind of experience chastity with those panties so I loved them. I did not pull my panties down to touch myself when I wore them cause I figured they would stretch out, and I really wanted to experience my pseudo-chastity as much as possible so I refused to play with my clitty for those 2 days. Plus I love the idea of being chastised by panties, so yeah oddly enough my favorite panties where just some kinda generic tight pink frilly panties.
Dena

I love vintage lingerie. My favorites are the nylon full brief panties.

I love all the pretty colors and floral prints are nice. I wish Vanity Fair would stop using that polyester knit for their floral prints and go back to nylon. They lost a lot of sales with that switch.

I have a large variety of panties, I never wear guys underwear anymore. I may still have a few pair of guys underwear, but I couldn't tell you where they are!
Empress Christine

CandiGurl wrote:Pink, red and black are my favorites, but I have many colors. Been wearing thongs a lot lately, but it depends on my mood. I like all styles, and especially satin and nylon. As far as how often. Every day :)
Thanks for sharing CandiGurl, I like wearing thongs too ;)
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
Empress Christine

ashplosh wrote:I don't know how to determine my size in female clothing but I am a fat sissy so I just buy whatever panties are available, sexy and large. One day I got some rather tight light pink frilly panties. They were so tight the first 2 days I wore them I couldn't get hard or stick my hand down my panties without pulling them down. That might make it sound like they where bad, but no I was wearing pink frilly panties that stopped my erections and kept my hands of my cock. It was like I was being chastised and stripped of my manhood by my sissy clothing, unfortunately they stretched out after 2 days and acted like normal panties are for me. I am into chastity but have not got a device yet for various reasons, and I was able to finally kind of experience chastity with those panties so I loved them. I did not pull my panties down to touch myself when I wore them cause I figured they would stretch out, and I really wanted to experience my pseudo-chastity as much as possible so I refused to play with my clitty for those 2 days. Plus I love the idea of being chastised by panties, so yeah oddly enough my favorite panties where just some kinda generic tight pink frilly panties.
Well if we get a chance to talk sometime ashplosh, I'd be happy to help you figure out your sizes for panties and more! Maybe we can even find you a little pink chastity cage ;)
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
Empress Christine

Dena wrote:I love vintage lingerie. My favorites are the nylon full brief panties.

I love all the pretty colors and floral prints are nice. I wish Vanity Fair would stop using that polyester knit for their floral prints and go back to nylon. They lost a lot of sales with that switch.

I have a large variety of panties, I never wear guys underwear anymore. I may still have a few pair of guys underwear, but I couldn't tell you where they are!
Vintage lingerie is pretty Dena, it's glamorous. I love vintage stockings myself... they're so silky soft!
I know what you mean about the change with floral prints, but I think they market those cotton panties for a cupcake market.
Also, I'm glad you wear panties daily, once you get used to them, it's had to wear anything else I'm sure!
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
ashplosh

Empress Christine wrote:
ashplosh wrote:I don't know how to determine my size in female clothing but I am a fat sissy so I just buy whatever panties are available, sexy and large. One day I got some rather tight light pink frilly panties. They were so tight the first 2 days I wore them I couldn't get hard or stick my hand down my panties without pulling them down. That might make it sound like they where bad, but no I was wearing pink frilly panties that stopped my erections and kept my hands of my cock. It was like I was being chastised and stripped of my manhood by my sissy clothing, unfortunately they stretched out after 2 days and acted like normal panties are for me. I am into chastity but have not got a device yet for various reasons, and I was able to finally kind of experience chastity with those panties so I loved them. I did not pull my panties down to touch myself when I wore them cause I figured they would stretch out, and I really wanted to experience my pseudo-chastity as much as possible so I refused to play with my clitty for those 2 days. Plus I love the idea of being chastised by panties, so yeah oddly enough my favorite panties where just some kinda generic tight pink frilly panties.
Well if we get a chance to talk sometime ashplosh, I'd be happy to help you figure out your sizes for panties and more! Maybe we can even find you a little pink chastity cage ;)
I have seen the small pink holy trainer chastity device and seems perfect for me, unfourtanatly it's way to expensive for me now. I think i will have to call/talk eventually though, cause checking Cassandra's blog i found a 50 dollar chastity device that is apparently good and not a Chinese fake, and i could use some advice for bra shopping, so i can give my dildos the titjobs they deserve, :wink: :oops: i feel more sissies should practice giving titjobs. Anyway I got a steel chastity device with an optional urethral sound currently being shipped to me. I also sadly have not enjoyed fucking my pussy much and being a bisexual sissy fag that wants to have a boyfriend, i feel it is my duty to be able to take a cock in my mouth and ass whenever my lover wants. Recently I also found a thin dildo that i actually enjoy fucking my boypussy with, i hope this will stretch out my pussy enough that the thicker dildo i have will feel good and not painful.

My thick dildo is very comparable to human cocks so if i get used to my big dildo i should be able to take real cocks with ease and enjoy getting fucked. I've always had a good dildo to practice my cock sucking, and now i have a good anal toy and i can now spitroast myself. I also have my device coming soon so as long as it is comfortable and i can wear it fine for long, i can really feel like a submissive gurl while i have my cock locked up. I feel like I'm gonna be a much more sexually girly sissy in the near future. :oops: :D
Empress Christine

ashplosh wrote:
Empress Christine wrote:
I have seen the small pink holy trainer chastity device and seems perfect for me, unfourtanatly it's way to expensive for me now. I think i will have to call/talk eventually though, cause checking Cassandra's blog i found a 50 dollar chastity device that is apparently good and not a Chinese fake, and i could use some advice for bra shopping, so i can give my dildos the titjobs they deserve, :wink: :oops: i feel more sissies should practice giving titjobs. Anyway I got a steel chastity device with an optional urethral sound currently being shipped to me. I also sadly have not enjoyed fucking my pussy much and being a bisexual sissy fag that wants to have a boyfriend, i feel it is my duty to be able to take a cock in my mouth and ass whenever my lover wants. Recently I also found a thin dildo that i actually enjoy fucking my boypussy with, i hope this will stretch out my pussy enough that the thicker dildo i have will feel good and not painful.

My thick dildo is very comparable to human cocks so if i get used to my big dildo i should be able to take real cocks with ease and enjoy getting fucked. I've always had a good dildo to practice my cock sucking, and now i have a good anal toy and i can now spitroast myself. I also have my device coming soon so as long as it is comfortable and i can wear it fine for long, i can really feel like a submissive gurl while i have my cock locked up. I feel like I'm gonna be a much more sexually girly sissy in the near future. :oops: :D
The Birdlocked is a little cheaper and it comes in pink. Its also silicone so it's more comfy for longerterm wear. Check it out here: http://www.birdlocked.com/male_chastity ... y_cage.asp (it's close to the top ;) )
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
ashplosh

Empress Christine wrote:
ashplosh wrote:
Empress Christine wrote: Well if we get a chance to talk sometime ashplosh, I'd be happy to help you figure out your sizes for panties and more! Maybe we can even find you a little pink chastity cage ;)

The Birdlocked is a little cheaper and it comes in pink. Its also silicone so it's more comfy for longerterm wear. Check it out here: http://www.birdlocked.com/male_chastity ... y_cage.asp (it's close to the top ;) )
Oh really nice, when i can I'll try to get the mini pink one and the pink one with silicone spikes. :D I'll have the metal one for maximum erection stopping and optional urethral plug, unfourtanatly my metal one on the way has large holes that it looks like you can stick your fingers in so you can rub yourself to orgasm, they could be smaller holes than they look but i doubt it. It might be a kinda painful orgasm because you can't get an erection, but an orgasm none the less. Big holes seem to be an almost universal problem of metal chastity devices.

The pink one will probably be the replacement for my metal one when i feel the need to replace my metal one (well if i have the money for the replacement). It's small, a good color for sissies and looks much harder to cum in than the metal one. The painful looking pico device would be my 3rd device if i feel okay spending money on yet another chastity device. What can i say i like some CBT :oops: here and there as long as it's not permanent and won't cause cupcake. Considering having your penis locked up is a thing sissies like, it seems like having your boy parts beat up is a thing a few sissies should enjoy :wink: well to me at least.

Just think about that pico device. It's available in sissy faggot pink, prevents sissies from masturbating, it hurts sissies little clitties and is more painful the longer and the thicker their clitties are, it will hurt an erect clitty extra bad which in turn prevents erections, which also in turn shirks clitties over time, :D :oops: :wink: Finally it leaves a sissies pain and pleasure in the hands of his mistress or master making it a perfect device to train a sissy to do what ever you want. Sounds to me like one of the greatest accessories for a sissy ever made. I can't stop touching myself just thinking about it, but i might as well touch myself now cause masturbation will become a bit rarer for me once my device gets here. :oops:
Empress Christine

ashplosh wrote:Oh really nice, when i can I'll try to get the mini pink one and the pink one with silicone spikes. :D I'll have the metal one for maximum erection stopping and optional urethral plug, unfourtanatly my metal one on the way has large holes that it looks like you can stick your fingers in so you can rub yourself to orgasm, they could be smaller holes than they look but i doubt it. It might be a kinda painful orgasm because you can't get an erection, but an orgasm none the less. Big holes seem to be an almost universal problem of metal chastity devices.

The pink one will probably be the replacement for my metal one when i feel the need to replace my metal one (well if i have the money for the replacement). It's small, a good color for sissies and looks much harder to cum in than the metal one. The painful looking pico device would be my 3rd device if i feel okay spending money on yet another chastity device. What can i say i like some CBT :oops: here and there as long as it's not permanent and won't cause cupcake. Considering having your penis locked up is a thing sissies like, it seems like having your boy parts beat up is a thing a few sissies should enjoy :wink: well to me at least.

Just think about that pico device. It's available in sissy faggot pink, prevents sissies from masturbating, it hurts sissies little clitties and is more painful the longer and the thicker their clitties are, it will hurt an erect clitty extra bad which in turn prevents erections, which also in turn shirks clitties over time, :D :oops: :wink: Finally it leaves a sissies pain and pleasure in the hands of his mistress or master making it a perfect device to train a sissy to do what ever you want. Sounds to me like one of the greatest accessories for a sissy ever made. I can't stop touching myself just thinking about it, but i might as well touch myself now cause masturbation will become a bit rarer for me once my device gets here. :oops:
Cool :) you'll have to let us know how you like it, once you've gotten it!
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
ashplosh

Empress Christine wrote:Cool :) you'll have to let us know how you like it, once you've gotten it!
I've had it for a week now and I'm enjoying having it. I'm still getting used to it though and so far the longest i've been locked up is 16 hours and i only freed myself cause it woke me up in the middle of the night and i really needed to be able to get back to sleep quickly. Because i am a switch i don't know if i could even go a whole month locked up cause my dominant side would eventually get me to stop wearing it. But i hope to be able to a go a week whenever I'm feeling really submissive, then i can reward myself at the end with all my saved up cum to eat. :wink: :oops: Even if i never become a chastity slave the humiliation and emasculation of sucking a cock/dildo/strap-on or taking those things in my pussy all while chastised makes the device worth it. I'm gonna try and always be chastised while I'm being fucked or sucking on all those glorious cock like things. I might even cum while locked up from getting my pussy fucked, that would be a sissy dream come true. :wink: :oops:
ashplosh

ashplosh wrote:
Empress Christine wrote:Cool :) you'll have to let us know how you like it, once you've gotten it!
I've had it for a week now and I'm enjoying having it. I'm still getting used to it though and so far the longest i've been locked up is 16 hours and i only freed myself cause it woke me up in the middle of the night and i really needed to be able to get back to sleep quickly. Because i am a switch i don't know if i could even go a whole month locked up cause my dominant side would eventually get me to stop wearing it. But i hope to be able to a go a week whenever I'm feeling really submissive, then i can reward myself at the end with all my saved up cum to eat. :wink: :oops: Even if i never become a chastity slave the humiliation and emasculation of sucking a cock/dildo/strap-on or taking those things in my pussy all while chastised makes the device worth it. I'm gonna try and always be chastised while I'm being fucked or sucking on all those glorious cock like things. I might even cum while locked up from getting my pussy fucked, that would be a sissy dream come true. :wink: :oops:
As a bit of an update I have gone 24 hours no cumming in chastity now and need to really work on breaking my record. As i thought it is metal with gaps and i can very lightly rub my clitty to a cummie, it takes about half hour though because the stimulation is so light. So while not the greatest chastity device i did look for a silver lining. There is the fact i can use self control to still keep me horny and denied, especially considering self locking needs self control anyway so i don't just take my device off and stroke till i cum. The other good thing about this device is that if i get used to it, i can sissify myself by wearing it all the time. Meaning i can't get erections or stroke my clitty, but i can cum by rubbing myself for long time. Plus with no erections that can potentially shrink mt 5 and a half inch clit to a more pathetic sissy size. :oops: