Ms Olivia wants your funny stories - shopping en femme

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MsOlivia

And, I'll start everything out with this story about SHOES from my dear girl yvonne!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Olivia/ ... gStory.mp3

I know every girl has funny stories of wardrobe malfunctions, odd things that happen, etc. I'd love to hear all about it!
~grinz~

Your Experienced Mistress,
Ms Olivia
BDSM kink podcast, The Weekly Hot Spot: https://spoti.fi/2ZGjDGp

Ready for the ultimate....Dial, 1-800-601-7259 for Olivia

BLOG: http://www.experiencedmistress.com

$2.99/min., 10 min minimum, billed to your credit card.
CandiGurl

I agree. Safety is important. I feel safe where I am, even though I have been threatened. Never came on to a woman. You never know when they could get offended just by you being there without saying something. Why make it worse? Sometimes I've brought spare shoes for when I get where I'm going, like a night at the club. Since I walk a lot, I had sandals I walk in and nicer shoes for when I'm there.

But, my experience recently to handle some business resulted in my feet just cupcake me. Three inch open toed heels that day, but I had spare sandals. I held out for as long as I could, because they went with my dress, hehe.

One time my a sandal broke, so I had to duck into Payless Shoes and pick something up. I decided on a pair of two inch heels, black with closed toes. The price was right. I happened to be in that store again a week later, shopping for something else when a lady noticed my shoes and asked me where I got them. So, I pointed her to the display.

I don't really have a lot of big moments where there were reactions. I did have a lady get offended because I was trying on dresses in the changing room at JCPenny. So, I simply apologized and went downstairs to the men's changing room. I bought three dresses that day, but I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. Otherwise, mostly it's been the cashier commenting on what I have, relating how she wants to buy a top or a dress next payday or complementing my nails.

I think the funny story was when I was on my knees sorting through the panty bin at Pajama Factory. This lady walks up behind me looking, and I offer to get out of her way. She smiles at me and says, "You look like you're doing just fine where you are."
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
Dena

I've been out enfemme a number of times, not not much as far cupcake. One of the first times I went out enfemme, I went to the mall. I went in one of the entrances and just as I got to the center of the mall, I hear a cupcake male exclaim "It's a dude!"
I acted like I didn't hear anything, and went to a store I liked. The clerk made eye contact with me as I entered the store. I got a little closer to her and could see when she recognized I was a guy. She was nice about it, I left knowing I had a lot of work to do on my presentation!