Scent of a Woman - With Miss Rita

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MistressRita

A woman's signature scent is so personal and telling! Listen to my new free audio and let me help you find yours. ;)
Call me at 1-800-356-6169
Skype and Yahoo Messenger: enchantrixrita
Check out my blog!
Follow me on Twitter!
Join me on Facebook!
_Davina_

I really hate to see good posts go unanswered and you did such a good job with this audio.

I think "scent" or the essence of a woman or a sissy is very important and often overlooked in forums like this. It's one thing to wear panties all the time but quite another to smell like a sissy too. There are so many varying degrees of scent that allow one to just tease the public around them or come off as overwhelmingly apparent. So I have two different scents that I like to wear.

On the rarer occasion when I feel like screaming, "I'm a sissy", I like to wear Paris Hilton's Fairy Dust. It can't be confused with anything else and is so sweet and fragrant that there is not a chance anyone will miss the fact of what I'm am wearing. Even on the day I messed up and wore panties to work that had a little of that on them. I had to do my best to avoid everyone that day.

But most of the time, I wear Mariah Carey's Luscious Pink which is a lot softer and delicate. not overwhelming or obnoxious and light enough to almost get away with anywhere as long as you stay outside or don't get too close to anyone. It's a sensuous flowery smell that I find totally addicting and I just bought my second 100ml bottle.

I know there are a million different fragrances out there and it would take forever to try them all. But it's easy to eliminate many of them simply by walking past the fragrance counter at Macy's or Dillard's and noting which ones smell like your mom or something that turns you off. But I think it is so important to look for and find that special fragrance that becomes part of you and then is your signature scent.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'