How Do You Dress For Bed??

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

enchantrixkay

How do you dress for bed?? Do you just grab that old T or slip into something fabulous? Or maybe you slip between those sheets with nothing on at all :wink: http://eroticaudios.com/content/Kay%20M ... FORBED.mp3 I'd love to know!!
_Davina_

Hello Ms Kay. I have a couple pairs of sexy girlie pajamas but it's way too warm in Florida to wear much of anything to bed just yet. I often wear just a pair of panties and usually wake up with the dried remnants of something that was sticky and messy in them. Then I have to soak them in the sink while I'm taking a shower and then hang them up to dry.

Fortunately, I keep a spare pair in my nightstand drawer for when I wake up and realize what has happened. Once the weather cools off a little more, I'll wear a little more. There is nothing like the silky and satiny feel of soft girlie pajamas that guy's PJs just can't compare to. I think it's really unfair that girls clothes are made so much softer and better feeling against your skin. That's just wrong.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
CandiGurl

A nightie and panties. I have several nighties in different sizes, styles and colors. Panties too. Generally I match my panties and nightie. I've been wearing my shorter nighties and thong panties a lot lately. I was putting lotion on my body nightly, scented lotions usually. And had some Olay products I used on my face. I really need to get back to that.

As for being naked, as my body is changing, I'm walking around the house more naked, like I am now. This was brought out of me more by a Wiccan friend I've been communicating with. In fact, I've stepped outside here a few times in the nude, but only late at night when people are asleep. I could sleep in the nude, but I like the feel of the nightie against my smooth skin.
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
enchantrixkay

Davina,
Oh sweetie - I do not envy you in that weather when it comes to sleeping (or playing). I have to say my favorite thing to sleep in has been one of my bras and a pair of sleep shorts. When the weather cools even more here sometimes I swap them out for pants. I do love how prepared you are at night time.
enchantrixkay

I just love to sleep naked when I change my sheets. Something about my fresh sheets touching my smooth skin.

Definitely moisturize!! Keep that skin beautiful and cupcake.
Dena

Nylon full briefs and a long Vintage Nylon nightgown for me!
sexyashley

I always sleep in my lingerie... Never a night I go without. I love wearing silky slips/chemises, especially with the pretty lacy trim. Love to find matching color g-string or thong panties for the most minimal coverage possible (and of course, the easiest access too! ;)). As you can also tell by my signature, I love to wear nylons with all my clothing, so I love to slip on a silky pair of lace-top thigh-high stockings (especially in black!), and top it off with a sexy pair of sky-high heels!

cupcake to say, I look forward to going to bed every night! Even more so, if I get lucky and bring a guy or another CD home to sleep with, they have a lot of fun seeing me dressed so sexy too!
I believe in wearing nylons, pantyhose, or stockings 24/7, with virtually every outfit. If you would like to share my love of sexy stockings, I would love to hear from you! Please PM me!
_Davina_

Last night, it was cool enough for me to wear my special sleep-bra and panties to bed. I love the feeling of waking up and feeling that softness holding me. But I am also looking forward to one other kink I have. I love to wear a leotard-like body briefer to bed because it makes me feel like I'm trapped in the feminine softness and I know that if I get too excited, I will make a mess inside it before I can get myself out of it. And if I happen to have certain dreams, I'll wake up with a mess inside it and have to wash it first thing in the morning.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'