Mistress Lena helps Sissy Betty

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixLena

Are you jealous of women, like Sissy Betty? Well, Miss Lena is here ,to help you change all that. Discover what fun it is to become a feminine flower!!! Listen to this audio of tips for Sissies.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Lena/Si ... Advice.mp3
_Davina_

Oh Ms Lena, it would be awesome to have a day with you and let you teach me all the feminine charms you mentioned. Shopping would be so great after the spa treatment. Especially shoe shopping when that helpful sales clerk lifts my foot and I can't help but show him the pretty panties I'm wearing under my short skirt. So it had to be smooth and pretty there. I would just hope that I didn't accidently leak a few drops of precum just as he cupcake. :oops:
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
Dena

I'm jealous that I don't get many (any?), days spent like this!
CandiGurl

I'm happy for Betty. It sounds like she has a good guide to me :) I'd love a nice spa day.
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.