sissygirl sweet like candy

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixCindy

And you thought it was a challenge to get dressed up as a sissygirl,so you never tried again.

Let Mistress Cindy share with you all of her sweet secrets on finding the courage once again.

Find out more on my audio..

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/g ... icanbe.mp3

Cindy
Last edited by EnchantrixCindy on Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:47 pm, edited 8 times in total.
_Davina_

Tried that link a couple different ways. Sorry but I think it needs a little adjustment from the OP
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
fifibetty

_Davina_

That works! Thank you fifibetty

And what a great audio too. Awesome Cindy
EnchantrixCindy

ThanK you Davina. What whole new world does it open for you?
_Davina_

Just the thought of being exposed to a pretty cupcake lady that I would like to know in another way and seeing her giggle at my embarrassment as I can't help letting her see how excited I get whenever I'm put in that situation.

When I went running this morning, I think a girl I passed spotted the bright orange print sports bra I was wearing under my loose fitting girl's tank top. Because it is sleeveless, it just barely hides the straps anyway and when my arm swings back, you can see my bra through the side very easily. But I feel like they deserve to know I am a sissy.
EnchantrixCindy

EnchantrixCindy wrote:ThanK you Davina. What whole new world does it open for you?
I hope you enjoyed it!
EnchantrixCindy

_Davina_ wrote:Tried that link a couple different ways. Sorry but I think it needs a little adjustment from the OP
Glad you got to enjoyed it!
EnchantrixCindy

_Davina_ wrote:Just the thought of being exposed to a pretty cupcake lady that I would like to know in another way and seeing her giggle at my embarrassment as I can't help letting her see how excited I get whenever I'm put in that situation.

When I went running this morning, I think a girl I passed spotted the bright orange print sports bra I was wearing under my loose fitting girl's tank top. Because it is sleeveless, it just barely hides the straps anyway and when my arm swings back, you can see my bra through the side very easily. But I feel like they deserve to know I am a sissy.
Yes, they should know that you are sissy it helps with acceptance of your sissyhood.
EnchantrixCindy

fifibetty wrote:This might get the file to play. http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/g ... an be.mp3
Thank you, for assisting fifbetty. Cindy.
Last edited by EnchantrixCindy on Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fifibetty

EnchantrixCindy wrote:
fifibetty wrote:This might get the file to play. http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/g ... an be.mp3
Thank you, for assisting fifbetty.
You are most welcome, Enchantrix Cindy.
Cindy2

EnchantrixCindy wrote:
_Davina_ wrote:Tried that link a couple different ways. Sorry but I think it needs a little adjustment from the OP
Glad you got to enjoy it!