So Who's YOUR Girlie Inspiration?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

enchantrixalexis

I'm sure you all have at least one or two lovely ladies whom you look up to and aspire to emulate. Would LOVE for you to share in a reply to this post. And if you're so inclined, take a listen to this audio about crossdressing in lingerie.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Alexis/ ... ngerie.mp3

Sissy wishes & Cucky-boy Dreams 800-356-6169 ***alexis@enchantrixempire.com***
CandiGurl

I definitely make no apologies for being who I am. I'm 24/7 as it is, but it was a process I went through by myself. I don't really have anybody as an inspiration. Just women in general. Would have been nice to have somebody, but that didn't stop me :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
_Davina_

I will admit that while I consider myself a sissy because I'm so addicted to wearing feminine underwear even if I wear very little outerwear except for my jeans which have become as natural to me as wearing panties all the time. I've been wearing nothing but panties so long that they have just become "my" underwear and only when I wear something extra soft and silky do I notice them. But wearing a bra has it's very own special meaning to me because I associate it with what to me feels like a warm hug or embrace that comforts my spirit. Combined with the erotic thrill I get from the humiliation angle, wearing a bra has become the single most satisfying part of my crazy fetish.

So, as far as inspiration, I look toward those who exemplify the picture in my mind that I fantasize about the most. I have always been attracted to the physically fit and sexy ladies but I don't consider myself so shallow that looks alone can make or break what I consider hot. You can take the prettiest girl in the world and if she walks around with a frown or unhappy expression on her face, I won't give her a second glance. Instead, I look for those who project a positive aura or positive body-language. It has much more to do with a smile and attitude than looks alone. I see all kinds of girls that have that look of happy contentment and I find that so inspiring. If I were to throw a name out there, I think Paris Hilton does it for me. I adore her slender yet healthy figure combined with that smile I usually see on her face. She would be the type of girl that could look at me, then ask me to do anything, and I would drop to my knees for her.

And thank you for the great audio and fascinating topic.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
enchantrixalexis

CandiGurl wrote:I definitely make no apologies for being who I am. I'm 24/7 as it is, but it was a process I went through by myself. I don't really have anybody as an inspiration. Just women in general. Would have been nice to have somebody, but that didn't stop me :)
Good for you, Candi! That's one of life's universal truths. If you want something badly enough you won't wait for inspiration to come along. You just go for it.

enchantrixalexis

_Davina_ wrote:I will admit that while I consider myself a sissy because I'm so addicted to wearing feminine underwear even if I wear very little outerwear except for my jeans which have become as natural to me as wearing panties all the time. I've been wearing nothing but panties so long that they have just become "my" underwear and only when I wear something extra soft and silky do I notice them. But wearing a bra has it's very own special meaning to me because I associate it with what to me feels like a warm hug or embrace that comforts my spirit. Combined with the erotic thrill I get from the humiliation angle, wearing a bra has become the single most satisfying part of my crazy fetish...

And thank you for the great audio and fascinating topic.
You are so welcome, Davina. I'm glad the audio was a fun listen for you. I also love what you said about a bra being like a warm embrace. I have my more "utility" bras for when I'm in my ultra-domme state, and I have my comfort bras for when I'm simply enjoying my femininity. In that sense, there really is a kind of secure feeling that the right bra can impart that goes far beyond just keeping those jugs under control.

CandiGurl

enchantrixalexis wrote:
CandiGurl wrote:I definitely make no apologies for being who I am. I'm 24/7 as it is, but it was a process I went through by myself. I don't really have anybody as an inspiration. Just women in general. Would have been nice to have somebody, but that didn't stop me :)
Good for you, Candi! That's one of life's universal truths. If you want something badly enough you won't wait for inspiration to come along. You just go for it.
I get what holds some girls back, because it's a bit intimidating and overwhelming when you are alone. But, you find a way to do it, even a little bit at a time. Plus, you draw on the experiences of others who are further along than you and offer encouragement to those just startlng out. At least that's been my experience :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
_Davina_

enchantrixalexis wrote:You are so welcome, Davina. I'm glad the audio was a fun listen for you. I also love what you said about a bra being like a warm embrace. I have my more "utility" bras for when I'm in my ultra-domme state, and I have my comfort bras for when I'm simply enjoying my femininity. In that sense, there really is a kind of secure feeling that the right bra can impart that goes far beyond just keeping those jugs under control.
Having several sisters has gone a long way to help me develop my sense of being and who and what I want to be. I can understand and appreciate why a girl who maybe works all day wants to come home and the first thing she does is get out of her bra or at least put one on that is more comfortable. I understand the downside of having breasts that might weigh a great deal which is probably why I like girls with smaller breasts. A B-cup breast seems to be more practical if only because that is so much less to have to carry around all day. Plus I have always subscribed to that cliché that more than a mouthful is a waste.

Anyway, I have been extremely fortunate to have been able to buy hundreds of bras over the course of my life. In doing so, it is inevitable that sooner or later, you buy a bra that just stops you cupcake in your tracks. I did that several years ago when I bought a bra that fit me so well and felt so good that I cursed myself for not finding it sooner. I quickly bought another half dozen of the very same bra in a couple colors just in case the style was discontinued.

It is a real bra but very soft and stretchy and is not an underwire. So it works perfect with or without breast-forms in it. And I love the feel of it so much that I experience some serious anxiety when I have to take it off. It feels so natural to wear that I have begun wearing it so much more often ad hidden only by a t-shirt so that I have gotten busted on at least one occasion when a friend gave me a hug. She didn't say anything but I know she had to have felt the bra strap and I don't think there was any way she could think it was anything else.

But I have decided that I'm not going to worry about that as much as I used to. The warm incredible sensation I get from wearing it makes me feel so good that it is worth being embarrassed a little. And more and more lately, I have been wearing my smaller A-cup silicone forms in it just to make myself feel more like I want to feel. I think it is a shame that more guys can't do this and get away with it because the sense of comfort and wellbeing is so incredible. I just wish more girls were more accepting of guys who want to express their feminine side without relinquishing their male side too. I firmly believe that I can still be as much of a male as any male because nature was kind to me in that aspect. I just prefer to think that I have a broad enough sense of myself to be able to experience both sides of myself without having to give up anything on either side.

I know wearing a bra for most guys is difficult and I feel bad for them for that. But when you find the right bra, it can change your thinking about everything. Even if that means people might have to get used to a new updated version of you.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
Jamie Michelle

enchantrixalexis wrote:I'm sure you all have at least one or two lovely ladies whom you look up to and aspire to emulate. Would LOVE for you to share in a reply to this post. And if you're so inclined, take a listen to this audio about crossdressing in lingerie.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Alexis/ ... ngerie.mp3
Hi, Enchantrix Alexis. Thank you for your audio recording!

Not in regard to lingerie in particular, but the women who have meant the most in my life, and hence who have been the biggest inspiration in my life, have been the women who have actually been directly involved in my life. Such as with my cupcake, and her best friend Harriet. I can look back upon my life and see how my mom was trying to reach out to me and open a figurative door for me to come out to her, even during my cupcake years. But I didn't understand my own feelings at the time, so they weren't openings that I could accept. For example, I remember on a number of occasions during my early teenage years when my mom would say to me things like, "You know, sweetie, if you ever come to me one day and say to me, 'Mom, this is the man who I want to marry', then I'd still love you just as much." But I simply blew that off as my mom being daffy, that that was her way of saying that she loves me no matter what I do.

When I did come to a better understanding of myself, due to a very intense religious revelation in my life involving Jesus Christ, wherein He let me know that I am not wrong for having these feminine feelings (and this at a time when I was a thoroughgoing atheist, and thus it also took much research and intellectual-searching on my part in order to even begin to understand this experience), my cupcake was very accepting of me when I did come out of the closet to her as a male-to-female transgendered person attracted to men.

And my mom's best friend Harriet was very accepting of me. My cupcake and I didn't have much money, but Harriet helped me to build up a nice wardrobe of feminine clothing, from old give-away clothing that Harriet got from her own cupcake members or that she would sometimes buy herself. Harriet died from cancer a number of years ago, and I gave a eulogy at her funeral wearing a dark pantsuit she had given to me.

There was a thread started by Ms. Olivia a little while back wherein I talked about how intense some of my morning sexual fantasies can be, and how I realize that I am not "all woman" in my feelings and desires, due to what I feel is this stereotypical male sex-drive and because I can't experience everything actual genetic women experience in life.

One thing that has played upon my mind since I have come out of the closet and worried me is that I myself realize that I have the typical male gonzo-type sexuality, yet directed toward typical feminine interests, i.e., masculine men.

And I have such appreciation and respect for women that it hurts me to think that there might be mistresses here, or even any other women in my life, who might think something along the lines of "Huh, so this is what sissies think women are about: sucking dick and being fucked." I can't speak for all sissies, but I know that that's not what I have ever thought.

Looking back, I can see that I've always regarded women as being paragons. As almost unapproachable goddesses. That's the reason why I had a limp dick with the girls when I did manage to get into their panties. I didn't want to fuck them so much as that I wanted to be them. And I was only even attempting to hit on the girls because I thought that was something I had to do in order to be a "man"; all of my attempts to hit on the girls were total disasters: I creeped the girls out and I felt like a total creep even doing it, i.e., it wasn't something that felt the least bit natural to me. I was only even doing it in the first place because I thought that I had to do it in order to be a "man".

The only success I've had with the girls is when they hit on me. And it was only with a very wonderful middle-aged woman, Rhonda, during my early twenties that I was even able to obtain an erection with a woman, for the reason that she took her time with me and made me feel comfortable. But even Rhonda broke up with me when she found out just how feminine I did feel (as I shared with her some of my feelings, and she let me wear her bra and panties during some of the times we made love, as part of some of her lesbian fantasies that she shared with me, but even though we both had great fun with it at the time, I think it was something she felt a bit conflicted about in the end).

Gay bottoms usually have the same standard gonzo sex-drive typical for straight men, it's just that it's directed toward being receptive for masculine men.

So as I discussed in my post in response to Ms. Olivia awhile back, particularly when I wake up in the morning, I have these intense bottoming fantasies involving masculine men. Yet the fantasies that have hit me the deepest and stayed with me more than any of the others are me being the wife of a loving and caring man. It is actually the more realistic fantasies--the ones that seem like I could actually achieve in real life and that would provide me cupcake and lasting love--which are my deepest and most cherished.

Going on further regarding the above feminine inspiration you asked about, Enchantrix Alexis, I feel very blessed that the women who have been directly involved in my life the most have to a person totally accepted me as "one of the girls" without hardly skipping a beat once I came out to them. I mentioned my mom and Harriet, but also a number of other very important women in my life, including cupcake members.

In thinking about this, it seems strange, yet wonderful and amazing, that the women who have been the biggest part of my direct life haven't had the slightest compunction about including me in their inner circle. It feels so wonderful to me that they feel as completely free to share with me as they would with an actual genetic-woman friend, even involving feminine hygiene or cupcake issues. And of course, we freely discuss about our boyfriends and husbands. To have such free-flowing girl-talk after having lived my life in the closet for so long, trying to be the "man" society told me I was supposed to be, is such an utterly marvelous experience to me. To no longer have any secrets. To let it all hang out there. And yet to have these truly amazing women to just accept me into their fold as if there never was any question but that I belonged.

I cry when I think about how truly blessed I am to have experienced this. But my tears of blessedness flow even more heavily with tears of sorrow when I contemplate this, because I think of the feminine males whose mothers rejected them; the feminine males who were rejected by the other female members of their cupcake, or even among their supposed female "friends".

I think for many feminine males, all it takes is the friendship and acceptance of a single woman to make all the difference in the world.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com