Time and place to be slutty

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressConstance

I am always discussing the issues of being accepted as the femme girl you are but in order to be accepted you have to know there is a time and place to be slutty

take a listen

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Constan ... slutty.mp3
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
My Blog ~~} http://intelligentfemdom.com
E-Mail~ constance@enchantrixempire.com
_Davina_

Very educational audio, thank you
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
CandiGurl

The problem is some sissies equate being a woman with being a slut. It goes both ways too in that some guys see one of us in public and automatically think we are sluts. I usually just try to present a casual look, but sometimes guys will approach me anyway. And they approach thinking I am a slut, which I'm not. But, yeah, going around advertising you are a slut isn't the smart thing to do... Unless you are at an adult movie theater or adult book store, and even then there is a protocol to it ;)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
_Davina_

I really believe what Ms Constance says, there is a time and place for everything which is the same as saying there is a time and place for not acting that way. I believe respect is earned and you have to act a certain way to gain the respect of others. At the mall, you have to go out of your way to be polite, courteous, and have a deep respect for others and their feelings. So you can't jst impose upon them and try to make them believe what ever you want.

I love acting like a sissy first thing in the morning when it's still dark out and I'm not bothering anyone. I run past people so quickly that they don't have a chance to form an opinion or think that I am imposing upon them in any way. So I can get away with a lot more. But when I'm out shopping, I try to be police and I always believe in the "Golden Rule" as my first guide to anything I do. That has gotten me through life this far and I expect the same in the future.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
MoniquetheMaid

In a way, this is just an extension of the "don't grocery shop dressed for the club in high heels and a miniskirt" - there is a time and a place for things. Don't be a caricature out there!
EmpressConstance

_Davina_ wrote:Very educational audio, thank you
you are very welcome
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
EmpressConstance

CandiGurl wrote:The problem is some sissies equate being a woman with being a slut. It goes both ways too in that some guys see one of us in public and automatically think we are sluts. I usually just try to present a casual look, but sometimes guys will approach me anyway. And they approach thinking I am a slut, which I'm not. But, yeah, going around advertising you are a slut isn't the smart thing to do... Unless you are at an adult movie theater or adult book store, and even then there is a protocol to it ;)

you are exactly right but this issue is not just for sissy girls either I have the same issue when a random man finds out what I do for a living or I wear something sexy he assumes I am a slut and trust me I am anything but. Guys can be cupcake but that's why us girls need to keep them in check. I think presenting yourself in a classy way is far better than trashy even if you are a slut hehehehe
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
EmpressConstance

_Davina_ wrote:I really believe what Ms Constance says, there is a time and place for everything which is the same as saying there is a time and place for not acting that way. I believe respect is earned and you have to act a certain way to gain the respect of others. At the mall, you have to go out of your way to be polite, courteous, and have a deep respect for others and their feelings. So you can't jst impose upon them and try to make them believe what ever you want.

I love acting like a sissy first thing in the morning when it's still dark out and I'm not bothering anyone. I run past people so quickly that they don't have a chance to form an opinion or think that I am imposing upon them in any way. So I can get away with a lot more. But when I'm out shopping, I try to be police and I always believe in the "Golden Rule" as my first guide to anything I do. That has gotten me through life this far and I expect the same in the future.
Yes time and place for everything sissy straight genetic or not time and place for everything....amen on the respect thing babe

I love how respectful you are and I think even in the daylight you can be your sissy self you just cant drool when buying panties at the mall or stare at men or act all horny and slutty in the inappropriate places

in an adult sexual atmosphere let your slut flag fly but in basic every day situations stuff your slut back inside hehehe
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
EmpressConstance

MoniquetheMaid wrote:In a way, this is just an extension of the "don't grocery shop dressed for the club in high heels and a miniskirt" - there is a time and a place for things. Don't be a caricature out there!
exactly I don't complain about men staring at me when I am in next to nothing because I asked for that......just like sissy girls t/s and crossdressers cant dress slutty and behave slutty in the mall if they don't want stares and comments

time and place
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298