Sissy Cocksucking!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressDelia

Are you a gurl who LOVES to suck cock?

I really hope you enjoy it because this audio is about sissy cocksucking.

Think about that big dick, and have a listen, then tell me what a sissy cock slut you are!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Delia/S ... ucking.mp3

Enjoy!
CandiGurl

Love the audio, Empress Delia. Never did the the glory hole trip, but I have sucked a guy off in the parking lot outside the club, among other places. Actually been in the mood lately to do that or maybe more...
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
EmpressDelia

CandyGurl

I LOVE that you had some very naughty fun!! A Parking lot sees so very slutty! I wonder what more means to you? Maybe you are ready to experience a glory hole.

:)
CandiGurl

EmpressDelia wrote:CandyGurl

I LOVE that you had some very naughty fun!! A Parking lot sees so very slutty! I wonder what more means to you? Maybe you are ready to experience a glory hole.

:)
He came on to me that night. I had a couple beers and ended up sucking him off to completion in his car. That was quite an experience. I don't really know any glory holes nearby, but I have been wanting to suck cock again. More actually means giving up my bottom for the first time. I've had a couple "false starts" and feel that I need to experience this at least once in my life. I'm starting to think the chances of that are much better than ever giving oral to a woman, judging by guys reactions, so I'm thinking I should just give in to it and see...
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
_Davina_

Thank you Ms Delia. Great audio and I would so love to be put on my knees in front of you and cupcake to learn on your strap-on. I would let you teach me anything you wanted try my best to do a good job. I certainly wouldn't want to disappoint you when you finally took me out and gave me my final exam. :)
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
ashplosh

Oh i love how when you cupcake your sissies to practice their cock sucking abilities you act masculine, i mean if us sissy sluts act girly some mistresses should act manly. Slapping our faces with your cock is also a nice touch, :oops: If your strap-on is realistic, and i assume it is because you want only the best for your sissy cocksuckers. You could also make us lick and caress your sweaty balls. :wink: