Ms. Meredith takes her sissy to the nail salon

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MistressMeredith

Hello sissy,
I have a treat for you! Today is our appointment at the nail salon!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Meredit ... lsalon.mp3
Last edited by MistressMeredith on Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
_Davina_

I tried playing this audio and there was zero volume to it. Maybe my computer?
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
MistressMeredith

oh snap! Try it again, sissy!
_Davina_

Works now, and Thank You, I love the idea of sitting in a salon with you getting all pampered and feeling so girly. I would be so embarrassed asking for "Pussy Pink" but that sounds so appropriate.
MistressMeredith

It would be a wonderful girlie spa day of pampering! I know it would be hard (ha ha) to ask for the color "pussy pink" but it is a REAL color! Its by OPI, from the James Bond Collection, of course!
CandiGurl

I'm totally ready... Usually I just do my own, but it would be nice to get pampered. I had a lady friend who was going to got with me to get our nails done, but it never happened... :(
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
MistressMeredith

Oh, candigurl, that is really sad! you need some pampering...so...let's go! I know I would really love that! xxoo
CandiGurl

MistressMeredith wrote:Oh, candigurl, that is really sad! you need some pampering...so...let's go! I know I would really love that! xxoo
Oh, I would totally love it. I think when I can budget it, I'd like to have a spa day and really treat myself. Might need a sugar cupcake for that, hehe. In the meantime, at least I can paint my own nails. This is a weekly ritual for me, and my fingers and toes are pink now :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
MistressMeredith

Yes, you need to treat yourself! Hopefully soon! I am happy to hear you are making your nails look pretty in pink. I am sure it looks wonderful on you!
_Davina_

I would love to see an Avatar or picture of you Ms Meredith. It makes it so much more fun to imagine sitting there watching you trying to hide a little snicker when you see how embarrassed I am when I have to ask the pretty nail tech if she has "Pussy Pink" nail polish and how much I would love to have her apply that to both my finger and toe nails.

It's always so exciting to see a Mistress really enjoying the torment and humiliation of a sissy when he has to submit to her wishes. And I know that all it takes is that certain kind of smile that makes me melt and feel so helpless that I would let my Mistress put e through hell just to please her.

I can just imagine the nail tech giggling and asking me if that polish would match my bra and panties.

Happy Halloween Mistress