Want to wear Ms. Meredith's panties?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MistressMeredith

Hello sissy! I think you have been wanting to wear panties for a very long time, haven't you?
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Meredit ... anties.mp3
_Davina_

I would LOVE to get caught in your panties. Great audio, thank you
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
MistressMeredith

I knew you would! Glad you liked it, sissy!
CandiGurl

This audio is just so delicious. Yes, I would LOVE to wear your panties... A sissy should be so lucky :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
MistressMeredith

candigurl, you are so sweet! I bet you have on lovely panties, don't you? I love to wear a matching set, bra and panties. Glad you liked the audio! xxoo
Dena

Yes Mistress, your panties are mesmerizing. I think you would have caught me wearing them! I also love wearing a matching bra. I just can't help myself, guys clothing isn't nearly as nice.
MistressMeredith

dena, I know you can't help it! you are right, boy clothes are awful and not nearly as nice. so, from now on you have to wear panties all the time!
CandiGurl

MistressMeredith wrote:candigurl, you are so sweet! I bet you have on lovely panties, don't you? I love to wear a matching set, bra and panties. Glad you liked the audio! xxoo
Oh yes, matching bras and panties are a must for me. I have several sets. Lately, since I've spent a lot of time working from home, I'm in thong panties and a nightie :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
MistressMeredith

I love that! Perfect attire for that!
_Davina_

Wearing your panties would be even more fun if you made me wear a pair of really short shorts while we went shopping for even more panties. I love those shorts that are so short that when I bend over, you can see my panties sticking out the waistband and the leg-holes.

On a sissy that has to present himself as a guy even though he is wearing a bra and has little breasts protruding that make him look so ridicules that everyone has no choice but to see him as either a pervert or a flaming sissy is so embarrassing and exciting that it's everything I can do to keep it tucked down between my legs. I am wearing those shorts now so I can easily imagine how awful it would be if you made me un-tuck it and then everyone could plainly see how excited dressing like that made me. But the worst part would be the expression on your face when you noticed that my erection came dangerously close to sticking out of the top of those shorts.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'