Frilly Cum Eating Sissy~Ms Cassandra

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

M_Cassandra

Oh poor little sissy...bored eating your cum in the same old boring way? Get your crinoline petticoat out and prepare!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cassand ... gSissy.mp3
CandiGurl

Mmm, I love this audio. Not that I need the encouragement to suck at this point, but it would be an incredible thrill to have a woman telling me how to do it and encouraging me as I sucked a cock and made a man cum in my mouth.
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
M_Cassandra

I guess it would be a good idea to continue the journey to a real man then :)
CandiGurl

In my case it would be again. I don't necessarily need the encouragement. It's just that the idea of having a woman standing over me giving me encouragement while I do it would be exciting. I've actually done it in a few unusual places. Not really looking to top the time I did it on a train. Still can't believe I did that.
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.