Sissy Maids Should be Multi-Talented

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

enchantrixalexis

The more skills you possess as a sissy maid the better! It will make you indispensable in your job, and isn't job security something we all want?

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Alexis/ ... Dreams.mp3

Sissy wishes & Cucky-boy Dreams 800-356-6169 ***alexis@enchantrixempire.com***
CandiGurl

If you want to be a sissy maid, you need to be prepared to do whatever it is Mistress asks of you. All naughtiness aside, you probably won't last long if you can't cook and clean though. Consider the cock sucking a reward ;)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
enchantrixalexis

Haha CandiGirl,

I think even cooking can be considered above and beyond the call of duty. Cleaning is a definite though. Although I can't say I wouldn't be on cloud 9 with a darling sissy who can clean the curtains and serve up a mean plate of hash browns.

CandiGurl

enchantrixalexis wrote:Haha CandiGirl,

I think even cooking can be considered above and beyond the call of duty. Cleaning is a definite though. Although I can't say I wouldn't be on cloud 9 with a darling sissy who can clean the curtains and serve up a mean plate of hash browns.
You're probably right. It depends on how seriously you take your duties when you put on the uniform. I totally understand how for some it's about the naughty fantasies. I think if I were to meet the right woman, I could commit. That means if I don't know how to cook it, I'd darn sure learn. Breakfast is one of my specialties. The likelihood of me being in such a position probably isn't very good, but a part of me is curious how well I could perform in the role of sissy maid.

I'm not worried about going out shopping, even in a maid's uniform (not slutty maid, of course), learning how she likes things cleaned and what she likes. That part I could learn. The naughty side of things would be the real learning experience for me. My goal is to make sure she is happy in her day to day, making things easier for her so she can do what she needs to do. Ultimately, I don't know that I'd be cut out for the role unless I felt like I was appreciated.

Of course, I'm talking full time here. I'm sure the weekend fun had it's fun too ;)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
enchantrixalexis

Yay for breakfast! That is definitely an area where I would need the most help. Don't get me wrong. I'm a whiz at making it, but when I wake up I can be a groggy sort, so it would be just divine to have a sissy maid who can show up with breakfast in bed and a smile on her face!

CandiGurl

enchantrixalexis wrote:Yay for breakfast! That is definitely an area where I would need the most help. Don't get me wrong. I'm a whiz at making it, but when I wake up I can be a groggy sort, so it would be just divine to have a sissy maid who can show up with breakfast in bed and a smile on her face!
And if a sissy is serious about serving you, she better be ready to do just that. Breakfast in bed, coffee, the newspaper, a foot massage, draw your bath, whatever. Were I to serve a Mistress as Her maid, that's the stuff I would be prepared to do. It's not all strapons, chastity, spankings and pretty maid's outfits. Not that those aren't part of it either. A sissy maid should be ready to serve with cooked meals and a clean house. If the time ever comes, I consider it a challenge to do all of those things to make Her day better. I'm not even sure how well I would do, but I think I have an idea what needs to be done. Maybe one day I'll find out