Ms.Cindy Frilly Sissy Maid

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixCindy

Comes a time in every sissy's life that she should accept her role as a sissymaid.

Enjoy it with all your Sissiness!!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/f ... symaid.mp3

Cindy 1-800-601-7259 or email cindy@enchantrixempire.com

Your comments are greatly appreciated.
beatrice

Dear Ms Cindy,

Sounds absolutely wonderful. Yes, I am very ready for my sissy maid duties. I have my very feminine uniform ready, feeling so submissive and eager to serve!

Curtsy,
sissy beatrice
I am a pretty, feminine, obedient, little sissy girl.
Dena

I love being dressed like this! It feels so good to be snugly tucked in my pretty panties.
EnchantrixCindy

beatrice wrote:Dear Ms Cindy,

Sounds absolutely wonderful. Yes, I am very ready for my sissy maid duties. I have my very feminine uniform ready, feeling so submissive and eager to serve!

Curtsy,
sissy beatrice
I would enjoy having you as my sissy maid. Curtsy.
EnchantrixCindy

Dena wrote:I love being dressed like this! It feels so good to be snugly tucked in my pretty panties.
It really does! Which ones do you like to wear?
Dena

EnchantrixCindy wrote:
Dena wrote:I love being dressed like this! It feels so good to be snugly tucked in my pretty panties.
It really does! Which ones do you like to wear?
Something lacy and pink. I love the sound of my petticoats as they swish under my satin skirt and over my satin panties!
beatrice

Dear Ms Cindy,

That would be such a privilege. I will have Your house cleaned and Your laundry ironed and put away by the time You return from Your date. It feels so natural to me. I just love to be a maid and everything it includes. I will be ready to undress You and give You a massage while You are on the phone with Your date. I would love to keep Your closets in order as well Ms Cindy. You should look beautiful and Your best at all times.

Sweet curtsies,
sissy beatrice
I am a pretty, feminine, obedient, little sissy girl.
EnchantrixCindy

Beatrice, You know your duties and ready to fulfill them as a sissy maid, fabulous. This is why sissy maids exists.