Sissy Me Femme

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixCindy

Feels completely sissified when you are more accepting of your femininity.

Enjoy listening.
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/A ... ninity.mp3>

cindy@enchantrixempire.com
Dena

This is so true! Thank you Enchantrix Cindy.

It's sad how long I've tried to suppress her, I remember censoring myself when I was cupcake. Catching myself doing something feminine and reminding myself to act like a boy. I wish I had nurtured my femininity instead.

I just watched "Maleficent". I really enjoyed it, I feel like my femininity has been repressed by some evil, societal cupcake pressure. Kinda like "Sleeping Beauty", waiting for the spell to be broken!
EnchantrixCindy

Dena, You are so welcome. This is why accepting your true femininity and expressing exactly who you are will allow others to see how confident, comfortable you can be without pressure from all. Congratulations to you!
beatrice

Dear Enchantrix Cindy,

I have accepted it fully and love every moment I get to be pretty and sexy. I have blossomed and don't question it anymore. It feels so wonderful. My feminine closet is outgrowing my male and i can't wait to go shopping again. I am doing corset training and my little clitty stays soft in my panties at all times. I want to go out more all dressed up. I do it on certain occasions but want to get comfortable doing it regularly, on all days of the week. I have practiced so much and I'm able to pass as a woman now.

Sweet curtsies,
beatrice
I am a pretty, feminine, obedient, little sissy girl.