No More Sissy Purging

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixCindy

Aren't you ready to be all things Femme?

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/N ... urging.mp3

cindy@enchantrixempire.com

Can't wait to hear from you!
Dena

Thank you for your encouragement Enchantrix Cindy, I have never purged. I love to feel girlie!

Maybe it's all the pretty things I chose not to buy, and wish I had that makes me want to keep all my girlie things. I have difficulty getting rid of things I no longer wear. So I guess I'm more of a sissy hoarder! It's not out of control, but I should list some things on ebay (like that box of slips that are too small for me).
beatrice

Thank you Enchantrix Cindy. Yes, a full feminine sissy is who I am. I do dress almost daily and love every second of it. I could never live without it. A few selected female friends love to spend time with me when I'm all dolled up and dressed. They love how sweet, soft, respectful and submissive I am while looking and acting completely feminine. I love to do house chores for them and I am learning how to give make-overs and manicures, so I can assist them before going on dates. I always do my own nails and make-up but it is different to do it on somebody else. I am so eager.

Curtsies,
beatrice
I am a pretty, feminine, obedient, little sissy girl.
BraLover

It's to hard to purge. Wearing the bra/ panties with heels & lipstick is hot!!! Just looking in mirror seeing my self lie this I really am a cream puff. It weakens me as well make me helpless/submissive and feminine. Then I put in slip/body con dress and it fits perfect. The same with leggings and yoga pants. Looking at my self in them it fits and feels better then wearing the ugly/boring boy clothes. Ms Cindy you have firmly dug your nails into me with no intention of ever letting me go. I'm your cream puff sissy to have you dress & keep me as your sissy forever.
Cindy2

Dena wrote:Thank you for your encouragement Enchantrix Cindy, I have never purged. I love to feel girlie!

Maybe it's all the pretty things I chose not to buy, and wish I had that makes me want to keep all my girlie things. I have difficulty getting rid of things I no longer wear. So I guess I'm more of a sissy hoarder! It's not out of control, but I should list some things on ebay (like that box of slips that are too small for me).
Time for you to sort through that collection of stuff and get self in order.
Cindy2

beatrice wrote:Thank you Enchantrix Cindy. Yes, a full feminine sissy is who I am. I do dress almost daily and love every second of it. I could never live without it. A few selected female friends love to spend time with me when I'm all dolled up and dressed. They love how sweet, soft, respectful and submissive I am while looking and acting completely feminine. I love to do house chores for them and I am learning how to give make-overs and manicures, so I can assist them before going on dates. I always do my own nails and make-up but it is different to do it on somebody else. I am so eager.

Curtsies,
beatrice
Continue being you, sissy girl.
Cindy2

BraLover wrote:It's to hard to purge. Wearing the bra/ panties with heels & lipstick is hot!!! Just looking in mirror seeing my self lie this I really am a cream puff. It weakens me as well make me helpless/submissive and feminine. Then I put in slip/body con dress and it fits perfect. The same with leggings and yoga pants. Looking at my self in them it fits and feels better then wearing the ugly/boring boy clothes. Ms Cindy you have firmly dug your nails into me with no intention of ever letting me go. I'm your cream puff sissy to have you dress & keep me as your sissy forever.
Still searching that feminine side of self?
Cindy2

Dena wrote:Thank you for your encouragement Enchantrix Cindy, I have never purged. I love to feel girlie!

Sometimes us girls just like "all things pretty."