Ms Olivia: stockings, pantyhose or tights

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MsOlivia

Let's talk about what you like and why!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Olivia/ ... ckings.mp3

Stockings, thigh highs, pantyhose or tights!
Or maybe ALL of the above ~smiles~
Ms Olivia
BDSM kink podcast, The Weekly Hot Spot: https://spoti.fi/2ZGjDGp

Ready for the ultimate....Dial, 1-800-601-7259 for Olivia

BLOG: http://www.experiencedmistress.com

$2.99/min., 10 min minimum, billed to your credit card.
Dena

All of the above! Of course, it depends on what else is being worn. If I'm wearing a teddy, I like sheer to the waist pantyhose. Pantyhose can get warm in the summer with a wig and all.

I also love stockings which I likely need to garter to a corset, as garter belts can be tricky to get a good fit for a sissy. I do love wearing a matching set of garter belt, bra and panties.

Thigh highs are my favorite!
littlegirlyboy

As to what is sexiest, stockings of course! I've worn the thigh highs before, and if its just a get dressed up and touch myself moment then its OK. If you're going somewhere and you want to wear stockings, you need the garter belt! Stockings pulling on garter straps is SOO sexy! The straps in the back pulling against your butt reminding you every second of what you have on. That's sexy. Making sure the seams are straight, sexy. If you're lucky enough to be someplace that sells stockings and has enough to browse through, thats even sexy to me. Even attaching the clips to the stocking is kinda sexy.

Lgb
Dena

How could I forget?! You're right Girlyboy, the tug of garters is sensational and sexy!
CathyLPeterson

You're so right, gals!

Garters tugging underneath my dress or skirt is the best feeling. The very best way for this is to shave super silky smooth, then wear lace-top stockings that are NOT very clingy-tight, so that when they come up your thighs they don't stay in place on their own and begin sliding down the smooth skin (remember, these are NOT the thigh-highs with the little rubber inserts that stay up very tight on the skin by themselves).

The very loose-fitting (even one size larger than you normally like) will then slide up and down and side to side as you walk and sit all day. The garters will hold them in place at the correct height on your thigh, but as you move, the lovely-sheer stocking material will gently glide over your silky skin, and it's constant, all day stimulation that you can feel and be incredibly aware of going on under your slip and skirt or dress.

There are times I love to wear tight stay-up lace-top thigh-highs, but when I wear a heavy satin and lace half slip, or very sheer nylon full slip over garters tugging and stretching to hold up loose-fitting stockings, the sensation is amazing. With a loose fitting dress and slip, and a breezy day, the air and the fabrics moving over the garters, and the stockings moving as I walk, is something I'm always conscious of (but no one else knows of course). It's fun to adjust my satin-ribbon garters up high, then have them slowly loosen as the hours pass and my stockings tug down on them . . . . so fun to adjust them back up high and tight every hour or so, and then know they'll slide back again in time.

Definitely a lovely way to "get girlie".