Wanta Be The Lady Of The House?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Christine

Every sissy dreams of being a bride I think... and from there the fantasy goes to being the little lady of the house, right? But what type of wifey do you want to be exactly... and to whom?

Let us know what you think about being a sissy bride. And click and listen to the little erotic audio tease below and enjoy!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Christi ... eHouse.mp3
xoxo ~
Your Phone Sex Mistress Christine
800-601-7259
christine@enchantrixempire.com
http://mistressphonesexcalls.com
http://femphoneblog.com

“Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.”
― Marilyn Monroe
CathyLPeterson

This turned out to be my complete undoing, as well as living out my wonderful fantasy.

Here I am on vacation in a beautiful, quaint northwest coastal town, along with my wife and 4 of her married girlfriends who have been slowly introduced to our alternative life-style of me feminized. We're in a lovely 6 bdrm mountain-style 3-level home, and they're hear to relax, walk, bike, hike, shop, spa treatments, drink wine, enjoy food, and talk-talk-talk about their lives Thursday through Monday on this extended President's weekend.

And me? I'm first one up this morning, started a fire in the fireplace, made coffee, tidied up, and now starting to make breakfast for everyone. And I've been dressed all day, everyday, all night, every night, as a woman - doing housework, cleaning, cooking, baking, serving drinks and snacks and all meals. I also have to stay behind at the house when they go out to bake, cook, have things ready when they get back. I'm serving them so they don't have to do anything. The only time I'm right with these 5 women is when we sit in the large living room each evening with wine and cheese and talk, and then they require me to join them and act + talk with them completely as a woman - and oh my, by that second glass of wine I'm feeling very much like one of the gals.

The evenings so far (Thurs, Fri, and last night Valentine's Day) all start with wine and cheese and gossip-laughing and some dares to reveal info - and my wife has been VERY revealing in her replies about our several years of feminizing me, and it's been humiliating and quite exciting at the same time to sit there cupcake tells about my breasts, or love of lingerie, or tampons and pads I like, our "home spa days", and last night…..that I use a maternity breast pump. And of course, telling all that I WANT to be the lady of the house, at our home, and on this trip with the gals - that I love cooking, baking, cleaning/dusting, wearing pretty aprons over my skirts and dresses.

So I was up early, showered, shaved silky smooth, pretty lingerie, black lac-top stockings with garter belt, gray wool pencil skirt, ivory see-thru crepe-rayon long sleeve blouse shows push up bra and full slip lace and straps, now in my frilly white apron making breakfast, coffee's ready, and soon they'll all be up comic to the kitchen/dining area for breakfast and I LOVE being the lady of the house.
princessdaisy

O'h I'd love to be a sissy housewife. I'd be a Stepford Housewife, they have such fashion XD
girls wear the best outfits ever
CathyLPeterson

It really is a dream come true, although the first time I was seen dressed completely as a woman by one of my wife's friends was so awkward and embarrassing. It's a woman I'd known for more than 7 years and just like that, I probably lost all the credibility I'd ever had with her as a real man and husband to her friend.

My wife was somewhat helpful in telling her (and the 5 other gal-friends who now know) that my being feminized was BOTH of our ideas and we explored it together.

But she certainly gave me quite the once over - to see me in full make-up, jewelry, nails, longer flat-ironed and styled hair with bangs, perfume, and of course wearing all women's clothing (seeing bra and slip straps showing thru a thin ivory blouse).

It was pretty much the same with each of the other women, although 2 others saw me first with just my wife, while the last 2 saw me for the first time with the whole group on our 5-day trip that ended yesterday afternoon. The gals (and my wife) really poured it on midday Tuesday that I should go to the airport and try to fly home dressed as a woman. But I compromised with my wife's help and wore skinny jeans, knee-high boots, a knit top, sweater + scarf, hair pulled back in a low ponytail, and minimal make-up and only a few jewelry items, with my bra/breasts not super obvious under the big sweater. So I presented myself as simply androgynous- as an effeminate male and used my male driver's license and ticket/boarding pass.

Some weird looks from the counter check-in guy and the gal at the gate as we boarded, but the flight attendant serving drinks and snacks didn't seem to notice much in the lower light while she was busy serving.
I sat in the middle seat, my wife on my left (aisle) and one of the other gals in the window seat.

I'm back home now and it's just my wife and me - I'm in a casual cotton dress today, made breakfast, will make some grilled cheese paninis for lunch soon, did a few loads of laundry, have some ironing to do this afternoon, and enjoying just the 2 of us again, after 5+ days with my wife PLUS her other friends.
Jamie Michelle

Empress Christine wrote:Every sissy dreams of being a bride I think... and from there the fantasy goes to being the little lady of the house, right? But what type of wifey do you want to be exactly... and to whom?

Let us know what you think about being a sissy bride. And click and listen to the little erotic audio tease below and enjoy!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Christi ... eHouse.mp3
Hi, Empress Christine! This is a very nice audio recording by you! I like it a lot!

The point I'm at in my sissidom is being full-blown. I dress en femme full-time. The people who know me in real life know that I'm a genetic male, but they refer to me by feminine pronouns, which is how I prefer it. So, yes, everyone who knows me in real life knows that's I'm a sissy, and to me that's fine.

And as you mention, Christine, since I am at that point, I may just be ready to be the little lady of the house! And I am!

I am a man's little lady. And I do serve my husband, but I don't think of myself as a slut. Yes, I've related on this forum a number of my experiences with men, i.e., in having casual sex with them. But while I enjoyed my times with them, my natural inclination is to be with a steady man. Yes, I suppose one could say that my man likes me being a "slut" for him, but then what woman's man doesn't want her to be that with him? In some aspects I get to live-out "slutty" experiences with my man, but at the same time they are all still with my man and him only.

As an uncloseted sissy, I do indeed get to dress en femme every day. And to me that feels so wonderful! It feels so nice just getting to live my life as my girlie self.

I do take care of the things in our apartment. I do cook the meals and do the cleaning. And I do very much like having girl-talk with the genetic women in my life. Feminine boys often have girls as their best friends growing up, and this relationship between femme males and genetic females often continues into adulthood. Feminine males and feminine females often seem to make great allies in life.

Since I came out of the closet, I have really loved that the women in my life have felt completely comfortable to discuss in my presence the most intimate details of their life, including their feminine hygiene issues and their cupcake issues. Truth be told, that's actually a rather emasculating experience for me: that the women in my life regard me as being such a non-threat to them that they have no compunction talking about such intimate matters in front of me as if I were just another woman. That the thought doesn't even cross their mind that I'm anything other than a totally effeminate male. Truth also be told, that's quite true, as these days the idea would never even cross my mind to "hit on" (i.e., "make a pass at") a woman, or anything like that. As a cupcake "boy", some of the most pleasant moments in my life were sitting in the company of women, with them having women-talk without thinking of me as being a problem (sometimes they would spell-out certain words, such as P-R-E-G-N-A-N-T, I guess thinking that I was too cupcake to understand what was being spelled, but I never bothered to correct them on that error; since I was just very happy to be in these women's presence, hearing them discuss such womanly issues--for me, that was a very calming and pleasant feeling, to be among women having girl-talk like that).

Yes, I do go to nail salons. The Filipino ladies at the usual shop that I go to often ask me about my "husband". I've corrected them on that point, as Len's actually my boyfriend. But still, for some reason, they persist in calling him my husband. I don't bother trying to correct them these days.

Oh, and when it comes to satisfying Len when he gets home, that's my favorite thing in being a distaff, gracefully limp-wristed, flowingly sashaying, matronly male!

At this point in my life, I basically relate to my own sexuality as how I've seen a number of middle-aged women relate to their own sexuality. For these women, they feel very confident about themselves and their sexuality. They have no sexual hang-ups. They look at sex in a rather mater-of-fact and plain way. Sex is not a mystery to them. While the thought might not have crossed their minds in quite these terms, in reality they relate to their body as a machine: a machine they are familiar with. They know the levers of this machine, they know the pulleys of it, they know its buttons. They know what is required in order to please them, and they are not afraid to go and get it.

So I relate to my own sexuality in a sort of mature womanly manner. Just knowing that men's dicks get hard for me produces in me a form of womanly pride. And knowing that I have the bedroom skills required in order to get those cocks off creates in me a rather womanly delight.

Feeling my man's hard dick in my hands, and feeling him slide up me, fills me with a sense of mature womanly satisfaction. When Len does cum, I feel a form of womanly gratification. I actually beam--emotionally speaking--when I get my man off. I feel so proud. I feel so womanly, so matronly, so wifely.

In being with a steady man, I really adore the mature womanly feelings it produces in me. It's hard for me to describe fully, but I do truly adore having my man's engorged cock up me. It just feels so right, so natural to me. It just feels like this is the way I was always supposed to make love.

To me, I don't actually categorize these womanly, matronly, wifely feelings that I have as me being "submissive". Yes, I suppose that there is a certain basic animalistic aspect of presenting my tushy to my man which one might call "submissive" behavior (i.e., lordosis behavior, to get technical). As in nature, the male mammals do often seem to "dominate" the female when mounting her, so I guess in that sort of very primeval sense I am sexually submissive to my man when he mounts me, but what I mean by the foregoing is that my man and I don't have some laid-out predefined roles that we play out. Sexually, I'm a total bottom with men, and I've always been that way with men. That's the only interest I've ever had with men, sexually speaking. But in wanting to cook and clean, these are just things that make me feel good on the inside. It makes me feel very nice to make dinner for my man. It makes me feel happy when he enjoys my cooking. I don't feel the need to categorize all of my activities as being either "dominate" or "submissive".

So as far as being the "little lady of the house", Empress Christine, it's a role in life that I've long dreamed about, but often thought that was something impossible for me to obtain. But, very joyously, I've learned otherwise, as just because I happened to be born with the dangly bits between my legs doesn't mean that I can't live my life as a happy housewife!

Thanks again for your wonderful audio, Empress Christine!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com