Risque Lingerie Assignment

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

GoddessAthena

You are ready to take your feminization semi-public. I am here to help you do that. Listen to this assignment audio and get ready to push your boundaries a bit.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Athena/ ... gnment.mp3
Goddess Athena
Fun, Sensual, Intense
Call me! 800-356-6169
www.MarathonMasturbation.com
EnchantrixGia

Oh Ms Athena, how can they resist your sexy voice telling them that they have to step out of the box and have the courage to do it! I know that with a voice like that I would do anything you want me to do.

Xoxo

Goddess Gia
Dena

Yes, Goddess Athena, I love your voice!

I did wear a spandex body briefer (with underwire bra cups), and pantyhose to work one day. I unexpectantly had to pick up some stuff at the courthouse with my boss. I set off the metal detector, but they waved me though without having to determine what exactly I was wearing!
GoddessAthena

Hey, Goddess Gia. In that case, you and I need to apply our mutually seductive selves to a willing sissy. I love that idea!
EnchantrixGia wrote:Oh Ms Athena, how can they resist your sexy voice telling them that they have to step out of the box and have the courage to do it! I know that with a voice like that I would do anything you want me to do.

Xoxo

Goddess Gia
Goddess Athena
Fun, Sensual, Intense
Call me! 800-356-6169
GoddessAthena

Hey Dena,

I love that you wore spandex to work. Oh cupcake! I bet that security guard was so mystified and very curious. I know I would be. Thank you for sharing that with me.
Dena wrote:Yes, Goddess Athena, I love your voice!

I did wear a spandex body briefer (with underwire bra cups), and pantyhose to work one day. I unexpectantly had to pick up some stuff at the courthouse with my boss. I set off the metal detector, but they waved me though without having to determine what exactly I was wearing!
Goddess Athena
Fun, Sensual, Intense
Call me! 800-356-6169