What is it about women?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MistressRita

What is it about being a woman that is so appealing? Click HERE to check out a new audio by Lovely Miss Rita!
Call me at 1-800-356-6169
Skype and Yahoo Messenger: enchantrixrita
Check out my blog!
Follow me on Twitter!
Join me on Facebook!
Dena

What a great question! I've been thinking about this all week. I don't know if I have an answer.
Maybe it's imagining all those sensations I'll never feel. My nipples getting hard like that, an intense
orgasm from being taken by someone larger than me. I want to feel that and more!

Stephen Hawking just said he wished our species had more empathy than aggression. That that aggression
could lead to our demise. I think to have more empathy we would need to live in a Matriarical society.
MistressRita

I would be inclined to agree Dena! Women definitely tend to be more empathetic... Also maybe a bit more catty... ;)
Call me at 1-800-356-6169
Skype and Yahoo Messenger: enchantrixrita
Check out my blog!
Follow me on Twitter!
Join me on Facebook!
Dena

I may never figure out why I feel joy wearing a bra, and tucking my clitty back in my panties!
I love how feminine I feel wearing pretty hair, perfume, and makeup, and a lovely dress and jewelry.
I don't know why, it just feels right!
EnchantrixCindy

It's all about women taking on a leadership role effortlessly and elegantly taking control of and inspiring many people at the same time. For men, they find this to be sexy. And of course, it is always about her natural beauty.