Three's the charm for Ms. Meredith's sissy!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MistressMeredith

Sissy! you have another gift??? This is getting serious! What is it? We are really going to have t put our heads together and figure out who is pampering this princess!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Meredith/sissygift3.mp3
Dena

I really feel good when I'm dressed in pink! I don't know if I can walk in those heels.
Who can it be?! And how do they know my sizes, the bra, panties, camisole, garterbelt,
hose, and heels all fit like they were made for me!
MistressMeredith

sissy, I think you are in for some sissy training! Not that you need training to be a sissy because you naturally are one. No, some training with how to navigate those heels and tips on wearing them. We are really going to have to put our heads together to figure out just who this gifter is! xxoo
Dena

I think I need a Sissy Charm School! Yes, I'm natural born sissy, always have been. My eyesight is such that I grew up right handed and left eyed. Which results in being one of the last picked for teams in gym class (I never could climb that rope either).

I started exploring my cupcake's closet when I was quite cupcake, I always loved to see myself in the mirror dressed in girls' clothes!

I hope I don't twist my ankle in these new pumps! I definately need training to learn to walk in them.
Dena

I wonder if this admirer is a guy?! I fantasize about sucking cock, and being taken by a man, but
my paradox is I don't find men attractive. I've never looked a man in the eye and felt sexual chemistry...
I'm so confused!