Ms. Meredith says...It's prom night, sissy!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MistressMeredith

sissy, you look so sweet in your pinkness! It's the perfect dress, your make up is flawless and your hair is as beautiful as you!

Its a big night for you sissy! I am so excited for you. Enjoy every minute!xxoo

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Meredit ... incess.mp3
Dena

Thank you Ms Meredith! I just love this outfit you've picked out for me, and how pretty you made me look and feel! I love the jewelry you've chosen, my long pink fingernails, the way you did my hair and makeup makes me feel like a million dollars!

I love the sound of my petticoat swishing under my dress and over my panties and stockings, the tap of my high heels, and the smell of my perfume. I feel lighter than air!

I love being a pretty, pantied, prom princess!
MistressMeredith

I just knew you would, my pretty pink prom princess! xxoo
BraLover

Are we going to prom together Ma Meredith? With you wearing tux or prom dress? I can't believe how I look:0 my whole body/look has changed:( I don't even look like my self. I ready to soak my panties just seeing what you did to me. Everyone will know if it's me dressed like this I'll be known as a sissy cream puff doll. :(
MistressMeredith

The sissy cream puff doll at the prom! I love it!

No, I am going with the Captain of the football team, but I will see you there in your pretty pinkness!
BraLover

I look like a girl after you did my makeup and hair:0 what if everyone knows it's me::? What will they think:( crying and tears starting to go down my cheeks:( I don't even look like my self anymore:(