Are You A Curious Sissy?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixCindy

Every time you stand in front of the mirror you question yourself, don't you?
What are you waiting for? Accept the real you!!

Enjoy Listening!!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/curioussissy.mp3

Cindy@enchantrixempire.com
BraLover

EnchantrixCindy wrote:Every time you stand in front of the mirror you question yourself, don't you?
What are you waiting for? Accept the real you!!

Enjoy Listening!!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/curioussissy.mp3

Cindy@enchantrixempire.com
I have accepted this:( I look better in leggings,yoga pants, bra,boyshorts, slip and a body con dress with slip underneath also my legs are really girlish with pumps on. I can't believe how I look:( with lipstick I have DSL and with my skin so soft using girlish lotion I smell and look like a girl. As well wearing wig hair gets in my eyes as I have to move it away from my eyes. All the fabric are so soft against my soft skin:( crying. Wig is so soft agsinst my shoulders. I need to buy panty liners as well so I won't soak my panties/boyshorts like I did the last 2 times I went with you and Ms Gîa to Victoria's secrèt and to salon. The hormones on your lipstick have given me lean, slender, soft, smooth ,petite body and my breasts are a d cup and really painful unless I have a bra on. I don't look like I used to both of you turned me into a girl and I've accepted this a being yoyr cream puff sissy girl who will let you turn me into your Barbie doll.
EnchantrixCindy

BraLover, It's so fabulous to know that you are gradually noticing the physical changes and I'm sure many people have as well. You are on your way to being the look-alike Barbie you dreamed of.