How do you Masturbate

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressConstance

We are enjoying Masturbation May around here and what I want to know is how do you girls like to masturbate?

http://bit.ly/1Ja2RgZ

enjoy
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
My Blog ~~} http://intelligentfemdom.com
E-Mail~ constance@enchantrixempire.com
annalivia

Empress Constance,
Thank you for this wonderful audio. My ex-gf taught me how to masturbate once she discovered I was a sissy. She bought me my own vibrator and I usually put it in my bottom and rub my sissy clitty. She also bought me a calendar with pictures of well endowed men to stare at while rubbing myself.
Empress Andi

This is a very hot audio by Ms. Constance. annalivia, what a sexy way to masturbate that clitty of yours! I wonder do any of you ever masturbate using your pillow?
Dena

I like to wear nylon full brief panties and a nylon nightgown or slip, lay on my tummy, and rub my clitty against the mattress!
annalivia

Empress Andi wrote:This is a very hot audio by Ms. Constance. annalivia, what a sexy way to masturbate that clitty of yours! I wonder do any of you ever masturbate using your pillow?
Thank you Empress Andi. My clitty is so small but it really squirts. If I'm going out and likely to be around men I wear panty liners; it is so emasculating but I'm learning to accept being a sissy.
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Miss Mistress Constance,

Miss Mary Ellen, as my Mistress/Wife demands, that I call Her, I well aware of how I Masturbate, or used to.

Ever since my Cancer Surgery, I have no semen to ejaculate. My prostrate gland is gone. I can still have a, "dry orgasm," although it's not the same.

I've never been permitted to have the sound on my desk-top nor on my Smart phone, connected. I've never heard any, "Girlie Audio," talkings.

Soooo, here is how I have my, "orgasm."

Miss Mary Ellen always wants to be able to watch me. Often, She'd have some of Her Girlfriends watch, too.

She'd have me be, "presentable," i.e.: in either my nightgown or my Housemaid's Uniform Dress. Ever since 03/JULY/2014, no more heels. My flat Mary Janes only. Thet's when I fell, in Needham, Mass. doing my Sissy Walk to the Post Office and the Bank.

She'd either have me remove my Nightgown or have Her Girlfriends remove my Housemaid's Dress. My Pantyhose would be removed. My Red Lace, Sissy Socks would be put on. Then three or four of my cotton and/or Pretty Panties would be pulled up.

Her Girlfriends or I, would then tie my Shoes and ankles together; then my legs, just above my knees and just below.

Then She or Her Girlfriends, would pull my Panties down, a bit. She'd have one of my, "Penis," Heels ready. These are my series of Newport News Heels. I'd usually pick one of the White or Brown heels. For some reason, the Right High Heel Pump works better than the Left.

Before, when it was, "working," She'd have me wrap my penis in a handkerchief and then, "go to work on it."

I've never liked touching my own penis. That's what Heels are made for.

She'd rather watch me Masturbate, than have me, "enter," Her. I think, She liked Her Girlfriends better than me.

Then, I'd have to hold that High Heel with my penis inside it. Once my High Heel was in place, She'd have Her Girlfriends, tie my hands to it and my elbows, tied behind my back.

Then, I'd hear, "Pump your Pump, Missy. Screw your Shoe, Sue." I'd have to, "screw my shoe," until I reached my orgasm. She could always tell by my face, when I reached it. I would have just, "loved," it, if I could have been lying down on our bed but NO!

Sometimes, Her Girlfriends would un-do my hands/wrists, and change to the other Heel or another color. I'd have to, "re-screw that new Shoe. Those pulasations were and still are so very nice.

To wipe out my physical joy from lasting, my legs and ankles were un-tied. My Pantyhose were pulled up, over everything. They'd make my High Heel stick, almost, straight out. I'd be back in my Uniform and my Apron's and ties, would secure my, "Penis Shoe," in place. Then, She'd bring me, "back, down to earth," with more Household Chores. I just couldn't, lie down in bed, and dream of what once, was.

So, Miss Constance, (not Connie?) that is how I, more or less, Masturbate. Never by myself, always with someone watching me. Just as any male, after climaxing, I'd like to take a nap, however, I'm not permitted to do so. I have to keep, "Chore-Girling," or Put on my High Heels and pratice more walking up and down the Staircase. Holding on to the Railing and/or the wall.

In my cupcake days, it took about 10 seconds to ejaculate sperm; now, it's a, "Project." Does that make Miss Mary Ellen a, "Project Manager." (tee-hee.)

Again, this might be a little too, "wordy." If so, don't read it.

Has anyone else, ever Masturbated inside a High Heel Shoe? You don't, even, have to, "pull-out," when it's over. Your penis can stay right inside.

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
Empress Andi

annalivia wrote:
Empress Andi wrote:This is a very hot audio by Ms. Constance. annalivia, what a sexy way to masturbate that clitty of yours! I wonder do any of you ever masturbate using your pillow?
Thank you Empress Andi. My clitty is so small but it really squirts. If I'm going out and likely to be around men I wear panty liners; it is so emasculating but I'm learning to accept being a sissy.

That's fantastic Annalivia! It is really good to see you grow and accept yourself for the beautiful sissy that you are!

XoX
annalivia

Empress Andi wrote:
annalivia wrote:

That's fantastic Annalivia! It is really good to see you grow and accept yourself for the beautiful sissy that you are!

XoX
Empress Andi wrote:
annalivia wrote:

XoX
Empress Andi wrote:
annalivia wrote:

XoX
Empress Andi wrote:
annalivia wrote:

XoX
Empress Andi wrote:
annalivia wrote:

XoX
Thank you Empress. Accepting our role is such a major part of what we sissies must do in order to reach our full potential. Recently, my ex-gf convinced me to take a dance class with her. Empress I can't tell you how emasculating it felt to be in a room full of women dressed in a black leotard, white tights and black tap heels. However, none of the ladies seemed to make a fuss and I have grown to love these classes as it not only helps with movement and deportment, but I've got to make so many friends. It never ceases to amaze me how so many straight women just love having sissy friends. This phenomena is part of the acceptance process for me as it reinforces that these women are simply looking for friendship from us sissies.
Thanks again,
Anna
Dena

Anna, your ex sounds like a great friend! I haven't had a female friend encourage my feminine interests.