Springtime Pedi

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

enchantrixkay

Have you had your first pedi of the season yet?? What are you waiting for?? Take a little time and give those feet some much needed TLC! http://eroticaudios.com/content/Kay%20M ... mePedi.mp3
susan9316

Dear Mistress

I have to agree that there a few things more enjoyably indulgent than a pedicure. i love going to the salon wearing my yoga pants and flip flops for a mani-pedi. My wife and I typically go together and get the same color. They smile as i enter and pick the color for my toes and i admit kit does give me a bit of tingle in my sissy cit as i enter this special world for women. i love dipping my feet into the warm water and getting settled in as the woman taking care of me begins my pedicure. She uses polish remover to remove the remains of my last pedicure, rub in the lotions scrubs away any callous or cupcake skin, trims my nails, massages my feet and calves. At the salon i go the pedicure includes a paraffin wax that is delicious and softens the skin so beautifully. When we get to the polish she typically double checks to be sure that i want color and of course i do. I love watching the color go on and how pretty my toes look. Most of the other women in the salon seem to smile and enjoy that I too am participating in this ritual typically enjoyed only by women. I have been going at least once a month for the last couple of years and always with color. Right now my toes are a pretty shade of dark reddish plum - a shade from OPI called Jewel of India. For my manicure i do always get a clear polish not yet venturing into color on my hands.

When I first began to have color on my toes I was careful to wear closed shoes when out and about but gradually i let go of that shyness. Now i love the opportunity that comes with the warmer weather to wear sandals as often as possible to display this part of my sissy self - my pretty toes. Such a stylish accent. I love it and i know that it goes noticed and i especially love when a woman gives me a compliment on my color. Manicure, pedicure at the salon - a wonderful indulgence. A special smile as i go about my daily activities knowing that i am proudly displaying my pretty toes to the world. Why should genetic women have all the fun?