Ready for the Summer Swim Suit Season?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Harper

Picking out the right style swim suit can be a daunting task. That's why I've got some advice for sissies looking for a perfect summer swim suit style.

xoxo
Harper
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
Dena

Great post Ms. Harper! No, I'm not bikini ready. I would love to have bikini tan lines! Alas, I'm fair skinned and do not tan well. a one piece with an A-line skirt seems to work the best for me.
Ms. Harper

I'm pale too! I don't tan, I burn, blister, cupcake and freckle. So in the summers, I just protect the skin that shows and accept that I'll be white all over.

A good one piece suit can be such a good choice, they flatter the lines of the body, keep everything covered, and let you have fun in the sun at the beach!

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
Dena

I love your idea of painting my nails to match my suit!
Ms. Harper

Dena wrote:I love your idea of painting my nails to match my suit!
I'm a nail polish junkie, so of course I make sure my nails match my outfits! It's possible I own too many colors of nail polish... but I doubt it. lol!

xoxo
Harper