Femininie Cover-up

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixCindy

Do you always have to explain if you're feminine or not? What explanation to you give?

Enjoy listening!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/f ... overup.mp3

Cindy@enchantrixempire.com
BraLover

I don't have to explain my feminity to anyone. I keep it to my self. Unless I call you & the other mistresses. Wearing women's clothes/dresses/heels/boots/lipstick/make up is fun and only way I can't get hard & off. I've even done more shopping in women's department to buy clothes/dresses/bras. It's a rush and I feel so weak & feminine looking touching & feeling the soft,silky fabrics. Since i started calling you I've become more & more a sissy panty boy as well as a bra boy. You've taken away my man hood and yes you've turned me into a cream puff. As Ms Gia said why fight & resist this she told me to give in to you and the rest of the mistresses. Your right also saying no guy would ever let a women dress & turn him into a girl. I'm no guy:( I didn't mean to wear your bra/panty set with your pumps & lipstick. But after waxing and seeing nothing but that in my drawer the urge was to much as the soft,satin, silky fabrics felt so good against my soft,smooth skin. And I thought you would be out for the day but you werent.