Cum eating audio suggestion

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

ashplosh

I'm a bi switch sissy and i was dominating a sissy on another site and trying to get her into a habit of eating her own cum all the time, weather someone tells her to or not. She has a small clit, loves humiliation, is a closet gay and likes playing with her clit very often. I told her her clit was useless and cannot please a woman and the sissy agreed, i then said so the only use it can ever have is to make cum for you to swallow as you prepare for all the cocks you will suck in the future. This of course means if you don't eat your cum that little thing is pointless and should be locked up tight, she ate it and said she will try her best to eat her cum after every orgasm after i said all this. I find this idea to be one of the hotter ideas I've come up with so i wanted to share it. So if a mistress wants to make a audio based on this i would be flattered i will also write a script you can edit if you don't want to think of one yourself, it's also fine if multiple mistresses use this idea.

Here is my example script

Sissy sissy sissy, how many times am i going to walk in on you masturbating? No don't stop, keep rubbing, just remember you don't deserve to stroke that tiny useless thing. That clit needs rubbing to be pleasured anyway cause we all no it can never please a woman or a more sexually open man, of course your mouth and pussy can certainly make it up to that man. In fact rub faster i want you eating your cum to practice and be able to swallow another mans cum in the future. Don't you say no the fact your clit makes cum for you to eat is the only good thing it does when you think about it.

That clit distracts you and makes you wanna play with it when you should be focused on your girly duties. Cumming makes you less horny and obedient and of course that clit is to small for any woman, so really i should just lock it in a chastity cage and it will be better for everyone. But i will be nice and let you keep your clit free as long as you eat all your cum, so don't waste it and swallow every drop. I will make sure you eat every load, if i see a single cum stain in the house i will lock you up tight and start a strict chastity training session. Now rub that clit fast i want you to cum so i can see, are you gonna be my cum eating pet? Or am i gonna have to cupcake you into a pink clitty cage?
EnchantrixRachel

ashplosh wrote:I'm a bi switch sissy and i was dominating a sissy on another site and trying to get her into a habit of eating her own cum all the time, weather someone tells her to or not. She has a small clit, loves humiliation, is a closet gay and likes playing with her clit very often. I told her her clit was useless and cannot please a woman and the sissy agreed, i then said so the only use it can ever have is to make cum for you to swallow as you prepare for all the cocks you will suck in the future. This of course means if you don't eat your cum that little thing is pointless and should be locked up tight, she ate it and said she will try her best to eat her cum after every orgasm after i said all this. I find this idea to be one of the hotter ideas I've come up with so i wanted to share it. So if a mistress wants to make a audio based on this i would be flattered i will also write a script you can edit if you don't want to think of one yourself, it's also fine if multiple mistresses use this idea.

Here is my example script

Sissy sissy sissy, how many times am i going to walk in on you masturbating? No don't stop, keep rubbing, just remember you don't deserve to stroke that tiny useless thing. That clit needs rubbing to be pleasured anyway cause we all no it can never please a woman or a more sexually open man, of course your mouth and pussy can certainly make it up to that man. In fact rub faster i want you eating your cum to practice and be able to swallow another mans cum in the future. Don't you say no the fact your clit makes cum for you to eat is the only good thing it does when you think about it.

That clit distracts you and makes you wanna play with it when you should be focused on your girly duties. Cumming makes you less horny and obedient and of course that clit is to small for any woman, so really i should just lock it in a chastity cage and it will be better for everyone. But i will be nice and let you keep your clit free as long as you eat all your cum, so don't waste it and swallow every drop. I will make sure you eat every load, if i see a single cum stain in the house i will lock you up tight and start a strict chastity training session. Now rub that clit fast i want you to cum so i can see, are you gonna be my cum eating pet? Or am i gonna have to cupcake you into a pink clitty cage?
I'm sorry this was missed! I love the script!

You left this a long time ago, but I might just record it!

If I do, I'll put a link to the free audios forum where I post it.

:twisted:
Learn more about me at my blog: http://www.sensual-domme.com

Join Me on Twitter: @FemdomEnchanter

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!
EnchantrixRachel

Here it is, ashplosh!

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=15187

ashplosh

EnchantrixRachel wrote:Here it is, ashplosh!

Ooh thank you very much miss Rachel, I'm glad someone liked it. plus you never can have enough cum eating and/or chastity related audios on here.
EnchantrixRachel

ashplosh wrote:

Ooh thank you very much miss Rachel, I'm glad someone liked it. plus you never can have enough cum eating and/or chastity related audios on here.

Agreed! I'll keep that in mind for My inspiration bank!

And, My pleasure!

ashplosh

EnchantrixRachel wrote:
ashplosh wrote:

Agreed! I'll keep that in mind for My inspiration bank!

And, My pleasure!
You're welcome, I think there are 6 things every sissy should do.
1. Dress girly often
2. Suck a dildo or even better a cock often
3. Take a dildo or even better a cock in their sissy pussy often
4. Eat cum often, whether it be their own or another mans cum.
5. Lock up their clitty often
6. Finally act like a maid does often
Those feel like the essential things to act like a girly sissy and i believe all sissies should do them from time to time, at least to prove that they can and if they do it enough it will seem normal and maybe even fun. I do consider this true even for the strait sissies and myself as well of course even though I'm not the straightest of the bunch. :wink: I feel the chastity part is the least talked about here followed probably by the maid stuff, but i feel chastity is the only thing severely lacking.
EnchantrixRachel

ashplosh wrote: You're welcome, I think there are 6 things every sissy should do.
1. Dress girly often
2. Suck a dildo or even better a cock often
3. Take a dildo or even better a cock in their sissy pussy often
4. Eat cum often, whether it be their own or another mans cum.
5. Lock up their clitty often
6. Finally act like a maid does often
Those feel like the essential things to act like a girly sissy and i believe all sissies should do them from time to time, at least to prove that they can and if they do it enough it will seem normal and maybe even fun. I do consider this true even for the strait sissies and myself as well of course even though I'm not the straightest of the bunch. :wink: I feel the chastity part is the least talked about here followed probably by the maid stuff, but i feel chastity is the only thing severely lacking.
I think there are so many who are afraid of chastity, and I suppose with good reason. It's a big commitment, both from the sissy and the Mistress administering the program.

But, all good thoughts!