Caught Crossdressing! Ms. Piper’s Assignment Goes Awry

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Piper

I love to humiliate my pets by requiring them to wear women’s clothes and taunt them about what would happen if they are caught crossdressing.

I never expect them to actually get caught crossdressing, of course, but I can’t be held responsible for dumb bitches that have no idea how to keep things on the down low.

Case in point: one of my CEO pantyboys confessed his love of all things girly to me, adding that he hadn’t ever had the nerve to actually wear any of his pretty panties or stockings outside his house. Of course, as far as I was concerned, that assignment made itself!

Caught Crossdressing! Ms. Piper’s Assignment Goes Awry
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Ms. Piper,

I don't get to use my Desk-Top too often. However, Miss Mary Ellen, my Mistress/Wife is fast asleep, we went to our, "Cheers," and had an, "Irish Martini," and an Irish (decaf (sigh) Coffee. Hence I had some sleep-time, twice today and am now, awake.

You posed some intersting thoughts and, "Rules," for your Cross-dressing, CEO Sissies.

Money still rules. You, probably, will not have a chance to meet any of your, "pets," in person. It's a shame, that you couldn't reserve a Hotel/Motel room for your, "pets," to meet you there and require them to wear their, "finery." inside their Business Suit.

Once, they're cross-dressed, you leave them to go to the cupcake with their male attire. Then, exit the cupcake via the other door with their clothes. Lock the door and their only exit would be into the corridor as a pre-tend Girl. this, "scene," would, probably, need to be refined.

Just a thought or an idea.

I've been cross-dressing, before you were born. The NEED to cross-dress never goes away. Are they all in different Cities or States? It's a shame, you couldn't have your own CEO, "convention."

My 2:00 A.M. alarm will soon sound. I'm in my Pink Winter Nightgown, Christmas Gift from Miss Mary Ellen, several years ago. I'm wearing two bras. (38 B; 38C.) One is an under-wire Bra. It's a game, that Mistress and I play. I hook it with the middle three hooks; She then, re-hooks it to the inner-most set of hooks. She wants me to know, that I'm wearing a bra; so do I. The phrase here, in Massachusetts, is, "so don't I."

I'm wearing my panties, disposable and my pretty panties. I'm also wearing my Black Mary Janes, 9 WW. I have one pair of Mary Janes, that are only worn in bed. I wanted to be locked into my 4-inch, Lockable stilettos. One nnight, however, I ripped the sheet. I was thoroughly lashed with my ankles and wrists secured to the four bed-posts. You talk about grown men, (i.e.: male) crying.

Thanks for, "listening,"

"Missy," Susan Pauline
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.