Watching men is why I go to the gym

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressSimone

I think you know the reason as well. Also, thank god for spandex!!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Simone/ ... cker10.mp3

Have you had your daily cock?

Hugs and Kisses

Mistress Simone
http://www.kinkyphonemistress.com
http://www.supernaturalphonesex.com
Sissy Training can be found:
http://sissyschool.com/index.php?action=show&tease=183
and Always...
1 800 730 3298
BraLover

MsOlivia/MsDelia & Ms Alyssa spotted me at gym as I was lifting light colored weights while they were working out and they had on yoga pants/leggings/sports bra as I was watching them and they caught me. I went into unisex locker room and tried on Ms Olivias/bra/panty set then she walked in and caught me :shock: she said I had to keep them on and then had me put on body con dress/sunglasses with girlish hat along with heels. No one spotted me as the 4 of us walked out but they took me to ldw salon threw away all my clothes and had me stay in dress as well me buying leggings/yoga pants/boots/heels/more bras/panties. Then they to me to makeup counter and totally gave me makeover and when I was done I totally looked like a girl with arched eyebrows hair styled like a girl and my figure looked so feminine wearing tight dress:( they said they knew I was a cream puff with me lifting colored weights and spotted my hardon while watching them work out. I told Delua & Alyssa I meant no harm but they giggled as Ms Olivia said no real man would wear a bra/pantie set which I did. All 3 said I look better this way then I do as a guy and if I don't get off they would have me going back to a guy. After all 3 ganged up on me and gave me lipstick kisses on my cheeks it was to much and I exploded. After this they said I have to stay this way all the time and be their cream puff cup cake lipstick lesbian sissy. As I was cumming all I could say was yes mistresses.
EmpressSimone

What a lucky girl you are little bra lover!! I'm glad you enjoyed the audio! :evil: :D
and Always...
1 800 730 3298
Ms. Piper

ABSOLUTELY concur Ms. Simone! I can sweat anywhere--but where else but the gym can I sweat and get so inspired all at the same time.

And yes, spandex makes it all possible to check out the goods before you take them home and unwrap them!
BraLover

All of you are to powerful to resist Ms Simone. They won't let me go back to being muscular guy as they've said bloom so cute and adorable dressed like this. :( they all said I'm to be this way all the time
EmpressSimone

:twisted: :twisted: That's Perfect.. It's a good thing you are a Bra Lover then...
and Always...
1 800 730 3298
BraLover

How can the mistresses spot a sissy like me at the gym? I was minding my own business then Ms Alyssa came up to me and asked if I wanted to go for lunch with her/Olivia & Delia. I told her I need to run to bath room which was unisex then I saw hot body con dress with slip/bra/makeup bag/lipstick/perfume, and I wanted to see how it felt & I tried all of what was there. It was so soft that I wanted to see hot it fit on me then after I tried it on I heard footsteps and in Came Ms Olivia.she just giggled at me saying how cute and adorable I looked and said she new I was a little sissy cream puff just by how I was in gym. I tried to explain but she just came up to me pressed me against wall and gave me lipstick kisses and said if I do what her and Alyssa and Delua wanted she wouldn't tell the whole gym I was a sissy. I did what she asked. We walked out of gym and instead of lunch we went to ldw salon and they had me stay in dress and took me to the salon and gave me a makeover/arched my eyebrows to give them girlish look. When I saw that the makeover was done I couldn't believe what all 3 did to me. My face looked so girlish with the arched eyebrows. I told them I couldn't go to gym lookin like this a they all giggled and they said my days of going to the gym were over and that I was to be like this all the time. I started to freak out but all 3 noticed my bulge in my dress. They'd said if I don't cum I can go back to being guy and they will take away all the makeup/dress on me. I agreed. Then within minutes all three surrounded me and started giving me lipstick kisses and it was only a matter of time before I exploded. They said I lost the bet and I have to stay this way with more feminization as I was cumming with tears streaming down my face all I could say was yes mistresses as I was their cream puff cup cake sissy.
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Miss Simone,

I haven't listened to the Audio, I'm not allowed to do so. Miss Mary Ellen's rules. (My Mistress/Wife)

I follow Mark Twain's thoughts on exercising. He said/wrote, "The only exercise one should do, is acting as Pall-bearer fpr those, who exercise."

I am a, "Bra lover," too. Except for cupcake gatherings, I'm in my bra, often two at a time, for 23/7. One of which is sn under-wire bra. All three of my breast sets are, "flatter than half a pancake." (Tennessee Ernie Ford.)

I used to wear a sleep-bra to bed but then I couldn't feel that I was wearing a bra. (38B; 38C, depending)

How did I go from exercising to bra wearing? Yes, one of the, "reply-ees," has, "Bra Lover," for his Sissy School log-in name.

Well, it's late. Although the State of Massachusetts has its' Patriots Day Holiday, I've got to work both jobs. (sigh)

Tonight, I'm dressed in my favorite Pink, be-ribboned Nightgown. (A Christmas Gift from my Mistress/Wife, two Bras, my panties, and a pair of my, in-bed only, flat, Mary Janes.

I hope, "you-all," had a great time exercising, today. I got my Sunday Afternoon Nap.

Sisterly yours,
"Missy," Susan Pauline.
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.