Dick Breath Jamie The Sissy Cum Whore

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Brighton

Dick breath Jamie didn't get her name by accident, though that is what she'd like everyone to believe, and what she keeps telling herself...

Dick Breath Jamie The Cum Slut

In Jamie's world, if you click your heels three times and squeeze your eyes shut, everyone will believe you're a real man who just so happens to run face first into a cock or two... often. If you'd like to learn more about jamie, I wrote a blog all about her denial and antics. Quite a funny story!

Dickbreath Jamie The Sissy Faggot Cum Whore
Jamie Michelle

Brighton wrote:Dick breath Jamie didn't get her name by accident, though that is what she'd like everyone to believe, and what she keeps telling herself...

In Jamie's world, if you click your heels three times and squeeze your eyes shut, everyone will believe you're a real man who just so happens to run face first into a cock or two... often. If you'd like to learn more about jamie, I wrote a blog all about her denial and antics. Quite a funny story!

Hi, Mistress Brighton!

I'm a "Jamie", but I'm not a conflicted "Jamie"! Teehee!

Unlike the Jamie who you speak about in your nice audio recording, I adore the womanly bedroom experience with a hunky and loving manly-man! Like the other Jamie, I very much love orally pleasuring my stud. In my own case, that includes deep-throating him until his hairy balls are resting on my chin. But my favorite of all is hopping up on his cock and going for the ultra-super-girlie ride! That's the best ride in town, and I've called "cupcake!" Haha!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Ms. Piper

Ms. Brighton, I love your Dick Breath Jamie story! You've done an amazing job teaching her to be the best cum whore she can be. I hope she shows her gratitude in suitably naughty form! Please keep us up to date with all of Dick Breath Jamie's exploits (or your exploitation of her!) :wink:
Brighton

Jamie Michelle wrote:
Brighton wrote:Dick breath Jamie didn't get her name by accident, though that is what she'd like everyone to believe, and what she keeps telling herself...

Hi, Mistress Brighton!

I'm a "Jamie", but I'm not a conflicted "Jamie"! Teehee!

Unlike the Jamie who you speak about in your nice audio recording, I adore the womanly bedroom experience with a hunky and loving manly-man! Like the other Jamie, I very much love orally pleasuring my stud. In my own case, that includes deep-throating him until his hairy balls are resting on my chin. But my favorite of all is hopping up on his cock and going for the ultra-super-girlie ride! That's the best ride in town, and I've called "cupcake!" Haha!
Oh Jamie I know you do! And don't be fooled, dick breath jamie might claim they don't enjoy it, but deep down they know the truth.... which is why they keep on having these "oh so subtle" accidents. hahahahahaha!