The Ballerina Cuckold - Glory Hole Adventures

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Brighton

This is why you should never let your wife talk you into wearing a tutu:
Ballerina Cuckold Glory Hole Adventures

She might be setting you up... you can read the accompanying blog post to this audio at The Cuckold Life: Ballerina Sissy

So.. would you like to be my prima ballerina?
Jamie Michelle

Brighton wrote:This is why you should never let your wife talk you into wearing a tutu:

She might be setting you up... you can read the accompanying blog post to this audio at The Cuckold Life: Ballerina Sissy

Thank you for this recording, Mistress Brighton!

I know that with some sissies, the idea of sucking anonymous cock is a turn-on, but for me, I want the entire womanly bedroom experience! I love, love, love sucking a nice masculine man's big, engorged cock, but to me that's almost always foreplay. Because that's almost always the prelude to being held and cuddled tenderly in my manly-man's powerful arms as he makes sweet love to me, like I'm his bride on our wedding night. I like being with a steady man who I know is clean, that way I can ride him bare, like a husband and wife. My favorite is with my smooth-shaven legs up on his shoulders, or wrapped around his torso, as we passionately French kiss, meanwhile he's thrusting his bare cock balls-deep up my pansy-pussy. Mmm, I just adore melting in my stud's powerful arms, enveloped within a rhapsody of girlie bliss as I bounce on his unsheathed, veiny and rigid tool of masculine potency. Now that's the stuff! Teehee.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Brighton

Jamie Michelle wrote:
Brighton wrote:This is why you should never let your wife talk you into wearing a tutu:

Thank you for this recording, Mistress Brighton!

I know that with some sissies, the idea of sucking anonymous cock is a turn-on, but for me, I want the entire womanly bedroom experience! I love, love, love sucking a nice masculine man's big, engorged cock, but to me that's almost always foreplay. Because that's almost always the prelude to being held and cuddled tenderly in my manly-man's powerful arms as he makes sweet love to me, like I'm his bride on our wedding night. I like being with a steady man who I know is clean, that way I can ride him bare, like a husband and wife. My favorite is with my smooth-shaven legs up on his shoulders, or wrapped around his torso, as we passionately French kiss, meanwhile he's thrusting his bare cock balls-deep up my pansy-pussy. Mmm, I just adore melting in my stud's powerful arms, enveloped within a rhapsody of girlie bliss as I bounce on his unsheathed, veiny and rigid tool of masculine potency. Now that's the stuff! Teehee.
Oh my! Mmm you are right there is something about being held and cuddled while pounded away at. I too have such moments, but I have to admit, my devious side just loves seeing a sissy on her knees servicing every cock that comes through the glory hole. :D