Brand New Sissy Cuckold

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

enchantrixalexis

So you're about to become a sissy cuckold. Are you nervous? Are you scared? Or is this a dream come true for you? When you're a sissy cuckold, the possibilities are endless!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Alexis/ ... aining.mp3

Sissy wishes & Cucky-boy Dreams 800-356-6169 ***alexis@enchantrixempire.com***
BraLover

With me in panties/bra/heels along with makeup/lipstick/feminine arched eyebrows I've been turned into a cream puff fluffer :shock: :o I'm having difficult time adjusting to this my long nails are getting in way as well my hair getting into my eyes. I am nervous and scared once all the mistresses and your girlfriends see my like this :shock: :oops: :( you've turned me into a weak/helpless/submissive feminine cream puff. My body is so petite & girlish smooth and just looking a my d cup breasts they really fill out my bra.
Cindy2

The process of becoming cuckold is definitely one a sissy is familiar with considering he can no longer perform his manly duties. Then he will have to show his endless gratitude while serving under strict humiliating regimen.