Don't Be a Sissy Sasquatch This Summer!!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress EmmaJane

Even the best of sissies can get a little lazy during those chilly months when her body is camouflaged by the long pants, bulky sweaters, multiple layers of clothing, and coats, all of which are necessary to keep from turning into a sissysicle.

BUT... Perk up, buttercup!! Summer is on our doorstep, and it is THE time for sissies to show off their girlish goods when out and about and by the pool. Ladies, it's time to make sure you have soft, smooth, touchable skin and attractive, girlie hands and feet! No sissy Yetis covered in hair and wielding raggedy claws here!!

Are you ready to ramp up your summer prep beauty regimen and begin whipping yourself into top sissy shape?

http://eroticaudios.com/content/EmmaJan ... e-0616.mp3

...And once you've laid the foundation for being presentable, it's time to think wardrobe! Skip on over to Ms. Violet's blog for some summer wear suggestions...

http://www.personalpleasurecalls.com/20 ... sy-summer/
E-mail me at emmajane@enchantrixempire.com for all of your feminization needs!
BraLover

I agree!!! That's why I'm eating clean and having smaller portions. Summer is all about having lean body! And diet must must must be year round! I eat to live not live to eat! Honestly I hate eating as it takes to much time and all the food that goes with it! I hate anything that tastes good. I've gained to much weight and got to fat because of this. No more!
Empress EmmaJane

I commend your commitment, BraLover! It sounds like you know all too well that beauty requires work, sometimes times hard work, and you have to be diligent to see and maintain results.

As far your eating habits are concerned, do not be too restrictive, as it's not healthy and can set yourself up for failure. You're right on track by eating clean and practicing portion control, but you shouldn't be militant about shying away from food that tastes good or only vow to eat things that make your dining experience miserable. It's all about balance and moderation.

One thing you might want to do that will truly illustrate your eating habits is keep a food diary. Write down every single thing that goes in your mouth, even water (of which you should make sure you make sure you get plenty, especially now that it's getting warmer), and when. A food diary can be quite the eye opener. It can be so helpful in showing you when you eat the most, of what you tend to eat too little or too much, and from where and how many fats, carbs, protein, and vitamins you are getting from your food intake.

Be sure you try not to snack or eat at night, and ensure that you're getting a healthy balance of good carbs (fiber!), healthy fats (no trans fats!), and protein. Stay away from processed foods and refined sugars. If you like bread, potatoes, rice, and/or pasta, keep your intake limited. (People tend to focus on fats so much that they overlook or ignore the fact that carbs will sabotage you if you are trying to lose or even maintain your weight. That is simply a fact.) Eat those green veggies and lean meats! They're good for you in proper amounts.

BraLover, do you exercise or do strength training at all?
BraLover

Yes I do Ms Emma-I do cardio on bike everyday for 60 minutes lift weights as well 6 days a week. I do this all at home. I quit the gym as I was former bodybuilder and felt like I got blackballed. Got fed up with people who I thought were my friends but weren't. I paid one pro body builder to help with my posing and he was helping guy going against me without telling. Worst part was he helped me for 15 weeks charging me $45 a day everyday for 15 weeks guy who he helped beat me and I was so pissed I quit the gym because of it. This was in 2007. It was 9 years ago but I'm still bitter but have moved on. Great advice on losing weight!!' Especially on not eating not snacking at night!
Empress EmmaJane

BraLover wrote:Yes I do Ms Emma-I do cardio on bike everyday for 60 minutes lift weights as well 6 days a week. I do this all at home. I quit the gym as I was former bodybuilder and felt like I got blackballed. Got fed up with people who I thought were my friends but weren't. I paid one pro body builder to help with my posing and he was helping guy going against me without telling. Worst part was he helped me for 15 weeks charging me $45 a day everyday for 15 weeks guy who he helped beat me and I was so pissed I quit the gym because of it. This was in 2007. It was 9 years ago but I'm still bitter but have moved on. Great advice on losing weight!!' Especially on not eating not snacking at night!
Very good, BraLover! You've got the cardio AND weights covered!! I applaud your dedication to your body.

I hate to hear that your previous commitment lead to an unfortunate situation. It is truly a shame when people take advantage of others in any way, and I can understand why that would lead you to throw your hands up in angst and quit the gym. However, I'm glad you can and are still continuing on your path at home and did not allow the disappointment you experienced to make you quit your regimen entirely, as that would be the biggest disappointment of the entire situation.

Keep up the good work and always remember this: When someone treats you unfairly, poorly or maliciously, that is NOT a reflection on you; it is a reflection of their character, and you never want to allow someone else's shortcomings to defeat you. You are better than that!!

Kudos to you on staying true to yourself, my dear!! :)