Because not everybody is a sissy...

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Stephanie

Communication is key to an excellent session! Imagine what would happen if you told me "Anything, Mistress!" and it wasn't quite what you expected!! Imagine if the caller wasn't a sissy and I started to give him a make-over! .

Read what I wrote about the essential nature of clarifying "anything" prior to a call.

Listen to me read my blog post to you here.
~For an erotic phone sex session with Empress Stephanie, your Erotic Seductress call 800-601-6975~
~A little bit about me ~ https://www.kinkyphonesexcalls.com/about/
~Skype me at ms.stephanieldw~
~Follow me on Twitter @EmpresStephanie~
BraLover

With you sitting on my lap as I told you I'm not a sissy I noticed your vanity with all the makeup/ lipsticks/perfumes/lotions. I felt weak when you called me to come over. Your place smelled so feminine. I did owe you favor since you helped me out. I'm just so nervous Everytime I stop by your place. :( :oops: I've noticed your body is tight/lean and looking good as the gym is paying off. When I said anything I didnt expect you to give me a makeover. I can't squirm as you sitting in my lap and applying foundation on my face then the soft brush putting blush on my cheeks. :( :oops: :cry: with you putting mascara on my eyelashes along with eyeshadow and feminine arched eyebrows. I'm helpless. Now with the lipstick your applying on my lips with rose/burgundy shade. :oops: :shock: :cry: :( with your arms around me and having me look in mirror I look like a girl now. What's everyone going to think when they see what you've done to me. :( :shock: :oops: :cry: you've turned me into a weak/helpless/submissive/feminine cream puff doll. Your your not going to make me wear that pink bra/panty set are you along with the pink slip and pink body con sheath dress are you? All of the mistresses and your girlfriends will think I'm a girl in which you've turned me into. :( :shock: :oops: :cry:
Jamie Michelle

Empress Stephanie wrote:Communication is key to an excellent session! Imagine what would happen if you told me "Anything, Mistress!" and it wasn't quite what you expected!! Imagine if the caller wasn't a sissy and I started to give him a make-over! .

Read what I wrote about the essential nature of clarifying "anything" prior to a call.

Thank you for these helpful tips, Empress Stephanie!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Empress Stephanie

BraLover, it actually sounds to me as if you are quite able to communicate what it is you want! :lol: But can you imagine if this was absolutely NOT what a caller wanted, but what I was in the mood for, and sort of just sprung it on him? Not so fun for that poor fella!

BraLover wrote:With you sitting on my lap as I told you I'm not a sissy I noticed your vanity with all the makeup/ lipsticks/perfumes/lotions. I felt weak when you called me to come over. Your place smelled so feminine. I did owe you favor since you helped me out. I'm just so nervous Everytime I stop by your place. :( :oops: I've noticed your body is tight/lean and looking good as the gym is paying off. When I said anything I didnt expect you to give me a makeover. I can't squirm as you sitting in my lap and applying foundation on my face then the soft brush putting blush on my cheeks. :( :oops: :cry: with you putting mascara on my eyelashes along with eyeshadow and feminine arched eyebrows. I'm helpless. Now with the lipstick your applying on my lips with rose/burgundy shade. :oops: :shock: :cry: :( with your arms around me and having me look in mirror I look like a girl now. What's everyone going to think when they see what you've done to me. :( :shock: :oops: :cry: you've turned me into a weak/helpless/submissive/feminine cream puff doll. Your your not going to make me wear that pink bra/panty set are you along with the pink slip and pink body con sheath dress are you? All of the mistresses and your girlfriends will think I'm a girl in which you've turned me into. :( :shock: :oops: :cry:
~For an erotic phone sex session with Empress Stephanie, your Erotic Seductress call 800-601-6975~
Empress Stephanie

You are quite welcome, Jamie Michelle! I think sometimes callers are so enchated by the idea of being dominated they forget that we don't actually *know* what's been going on in their mind for the past few hours! I'm always tickled by the caller who starts out with an email a day or so ahead of time, to get things ironed out and understood before the call is placed! If that's not possible, at least allow a minute or two for clarity, before the kinky fun begins!

Jamie Michelle wrote:
Empress Stephanie wrote:Communication is key to an excellent session! Imagine what would happen if you told me "Anything, Mistress!" and it wasn't quite what you expected!! Imagine if the caller wasn't a sissy and I started to give him a make-over! .

Thank you for these helpful tips, Empress Stephanie!
BraLover

That's what I want you to do to me Ms Stephanie. I want to be that person that you give me makeover by catching me off guard and turning me into your cream puff.
Empress Stephanie

Sounds like a beautiful plan! Make sure you email me before you all, so we can set it up. Then when you call we can jump right into the roleplay of me "surprising" you!
BraLover wrote:That's what I want you to do to me Ms Stephanie. I want to be that person that you give me makeover by catching me off guard and turning me into your cream puff.