Come Celebrate My Anniversary With Me!!!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Stephanie

Would you like to help me celebrate my phone sexaversary here at LDW? I have presents for you! .

Read what I'm doing to celebrate my time with you!

Listen to what I'm celebrating with!
~For an erotic phone sex session with Empress Stephanie, your Erotic Seductress call 800-601-6975~
~A little bit about me ~ https://www.kinkyphonesexcalls.com/about/
~Skype me at ms.stephanieldw~
~Follow me on Twitter @EmpresStephanie~
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Miss Stephanie,

Let me share my warm thoughts for your Anniversary. I can't listen to any Girlie Audio. Miss Mary Ellen, my Mistress/Wife had my Desk-top's Speakers dis-engaged.

How many years? How many years with LDW?

Probably just as well. As i've written a few times, my Career Days are over. I was a Food Service Buyer. (25 years) Although I'm, "Semi-Retired," I work two Part-time Jobs. I had my, "Sweet Sixteen," Anniversary at my Day-Job, "Semi-Susan," last year. My cupcake Grand-cupcake sent me, "bead," for my Necklace. This December, I'll be at my Non-Susan Job for 10 Years.

Since, at my Day-Job, I work and talk with customers all day long. The last thing I want to do, when I get home, is listen to more talking!

The First thing, I do, when I get Home, is make myself, "Presentable," in my Housmaid's Uniform Dress. Several years ago, My Girl Name, "Missy Susan," was embroidered on the left breast.

Does your work-time at LDW, "blend-in," with your Home-Life or can you keep them seperate?

Miss Mary Ellen has allowed me some, "slack time," for my Household Chores, since I injured my rotator-cuff. On two or three days, She actually washed the dishes for moi. Our Dish-washer doesn't work. I'm the Dishwasher.

This past June, We observed our 49th Wedding Anniversary! We had 10 Years together before that. My, "Dressing," was only part-time until 2005.

Hence, most people have a lot of Anniveraries. Do you have any other Anniversaries to share?

I, certainly, enjoy all the, "threads," that I take part. I've learned a lot and I've re-called a lot of Sissy Memories, before I knew I was a Sissy,

Sisterly yours,
Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
Jamie Michelle

Empress Stephanie wrote:Would you like to help me celebrate my phone sexaversary here at LDW? I have presents for you! .

Happy sexaversary in being with the LDW Group, Empress Stephanie! Thank you for letting us sissies know about this wondrous event! Yay!

I know just the song to celebrate this momentous occasion, by everyone's favorite folk singer Stinky Wizzleteats:

* "'Happy Happy Joy Joy' - Stinky Wizzleteats | The Ren & Stimpy Show | The Splat", The Splat (thesplattube), Nov. 16, 2015, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVM1nUmDHHc .

By the way, Ren and Stimpy are a gay couple. Stimpy is the bottom.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Empress Stephanie

Ms. Susan Pauline-
Thank you so much for your warm thoughts!
It sounds like you have had quite a few celebrations of different anniversaries!
I've been with LDW for eight amazing years!
The only other anniversary I really think about is when I quit smoking, and honestly, I can't exactly recall how many years that has been, it's been so long! I'm pretty sure the month was March, though, maybe the 6th...lol
I'm single, and live alone, except for my pets, and they are generally ok with me being at my desk ignoring them. I try and make sure I am not logging in for calls if I have company, unless they are here for an extended visit, and don't mind. I can't imagine bringing someone into my life who wouldn't merge into the life I have created for myself, so even were I to have a live in lover, it would still be fine, I am sure.
I hope your rotator cuff heals well. I understand that can be very painful!
What a long and amazing relationship you two have had! Such a blessing!
Again, thank you for the warm wishes! Here's to may more celebrations for us both!
Stephanie

Ms. Susan Pauline wrote:Dear Miss Stephanie,

Let me share my warm thoughts for your Anniversary. I can't listen to any Girlie Audio. Miss Mary Ellen, my Mistress/Wife had my Desk-top's Speakers dis-engaged.

How many years? How many years with LDW?

Probably just as well. As i've written a few times, my Career Days are over. I was a Food Service Buyer. (25 years) Although I'm, "Semi-Retired," I work two Part-time Jobs. I had my, "Sweet Sixteen," Anniversary at my Day-Job, "Semi-Susan," last year. My cupcake Grand-cupcake sent me, "bead," for my Necklace. This December, I'll be at my Non-Susan Job for 10 Years.

Since, at my Day-Job, I work and talk with customers all day long. The last thing I want to do, when I get home, is listen to more talking!

The First thing, I do, when I get Home, is make myself, "Presentable," in my Housmaid's Uniform Dress. Several years ago, My Girl Name, "Missy Susan," was embroidered on the left breast.

Does your work-time at LDW, "blend-in," with your Home-Life or can you keep them separate?

Miss Mary Ellen has allowed me some, "slack time," for my Household Chores, since I injured my rotator-cuff. On two or three days, She actually washed the dishes for moi. Our Dish-washer doesn't work. I'm the Dishwasher.

This past June, We observed our 49th Wedding Anniversary! We had 10 Years together before that. My, "Dressing," was only part-time until 2005.

Hence, most people have a lot of Anniversaries. Do you have any other Anniversaries to share?

I, certainly, enjoy all the, "threads," that I take part. I've learned a lot and I've re-called a lot of Sissy Memories, before I knew I was a Sissy,

Sisterly yours,
Missy Susan
~For an erotic phone sex session with Empress Stephanie, your Erotic Seductress call 800-601-6975~
Empress Stephanie

Jamie Michelle- Thank you!
Although I am familiar with the song, and even can identify Ren & Stimpy, i have never watched the show, but now I'm going to have to find a video on YouTube and check it out. It's amazing how adults can find sexual overtones and naughtiness in so many things that were not meant to be naughty...lol

Jamie Michelle wrote:
Empress Stephanie wrote:Would you like to help me celebrate my phone sexaversary here at LDW? I have presents for you! .

Happy sexaversary in being with the LDW Group, Empress Stephanie! Thank you for letting us sissies know about this wondrous event! Yay!

I know just the song to celebrate this momentous occasion, by everyone's favorite folk singer Stinky Wizzleteats:

* "'Happy Happy Joy Joy' - Stinky Wizzleteats | The Ren & Stimpy Show | The Splat", The Splat (thesplattube), Nov. 16, 2015, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVM1nUmDHHc .

Ms. Susan Pauline

OH, NO!, I just spent over an hour keying about Csts and Girl Times, and Music. It's gone, I keyed the wrong button. The edit page to copy dissappeared. I'm going back to bed, I'll try to remember what I keyed.

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Miss Stephsnie, I'm trying to re-call my previous, "reply," when it dissappeared as well as the, "edit," button to, "copy," and to, "paste." I think, I keyed the, "preview," putton and that's when it, "disappeared." Since I take so long to key, "the system," logs me out and whatever isn't saved under, "copy," is gone.

Wrote to tell you, "Congratulations," on your 8 years with LDW. More important is the quiting smoking! It's an on-going battle, isn't it? Big Kudos to you! I had my last smoke in 1956. (6th grade) and I rolled my own. Cigarettes were 25 cents a pack in the Machines and you didn't always get the, "free," matches.

Growing up, we had a cat. She just showed up. I found out, later, that I'm allergic to cat dander. Remember, you can't, "own," a Cat. They, "own," you. They will let to feed them, house them, and on occasion, let you pet them. Do you have a window-seat for her? In the sun?

My Rotator Cuff's pain is still there. I took my RX Tramadol this morning, at 2 or 3 A.M. I had my complete physical, last Wednesday. My RX's were up-dated. However with my, "cupcake-work," tests I have another, "GIRL," problem. I have a U.T.I. that goes with my, "cupcake," bone problem. I have Scoliosis. The RX for that made skin blotches on my leg. I stopped and they went away. I put up with the occasional minor pain. I think, that my RX Tramadol for my Rotator Cuff problem reduces, that, too. By itself, "why bother?"

Any catnip treats?

Every so often, "Stormy," would bring in a field mouse to help pay for her, 'keep."

What are your Cat's names?

Last Tuesday, I had my 17th Anniversary at my, "Day Job." (cupcake's Coffe & Tea.) A special Anniversary Card, A special cake, prepared without any of the food-stuffs, that I'm allergic to. A major gift card to D.S.W., a rainbow of balloons.

Again, my Kudos to you!

Missy Susan
Jamie Michelle

Empress Stephanie wrote:Jamie Michelle- Thank you!
Although I am familiar with the song, and even can identify Ren & Stimpy, i have never watched the show, but now I'm going to have to find a video on YouTube and check it out. It's amazing how adults can find sexual overtones and naughtiness in so many things that were not meant to be naughty...lol
Jamie Michelle wrote:

The Ren & Stimpy Show is a naughty cartoon, Empress Stephanie. As the Wikipedia page to the show notes (viz., "The Ren & Stimpy Show", Wikipedia, July 17, 2016, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =730230412 , https://archive.is/wVzge ):

""
In 2003, [John] Kricfalusi relaunched the series as Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon". The new version was aired during a late night programming block on Spike TV and was rated TV-MA. The series, as the title implies, explores more adult themes, including an explicitly homosexual relationship between the main characters, ...
""

As Stimpy tells Ren in one episode, "You're the pitcher, I'm the catcher!" Teehee. Me too! I love being the catcher!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Empress Stephanie

Ms. Susan Pauline wrote:OH, NO!, I just spent over an hour keying about Csts and Girl Times, and Music. It's gone, I keyed the wrong button. The edit page to copy dissappeared. I'm going back to bed, I'll try to remember what I keyed.

Missy Susan
Ms Susan Pauline- I can't stand when technology gets the better of me! It's so frustrating!
I have been remarkably blessed that once I made the break from cigarettes, I've never been tempted.
When I was very small I was also allergic to cat dander, and still insisted on having a cat! I've built up an immunity over the years, thanks to exposure, and allergy shots. They certainly do think they run the place! But the are such good companions- low maintenance.
I do keep catnip toys around, and some days I see all of them, and then sometimes they disappear for days. The four cats are names Mishka, Meanness, Maus, and Zeke. Maus is the only male. Unfortunately, someone dumped a very very cupcake cat on my road, and she is here, being fostered, along with her five kittens. I call her the Teeny Tiny Tyrant because she has completely terrorized my 4 cats. Her and her kittens will all be sent on to good homes as soon as they are ready.
You know, last month when my knee was bothering me so badly, they gave me Tramadol, and I spent a remarkable amount of time sleeping. In a way it was frustrating, but on the other hand laying in bed was the best thing to help me heal.Continued healing wishes to you!
Congratulations on your 17 year anniversary! Cake sounds good right about now...
I really haven't watched any Ren & Stimpy yet, I've had company from out of town, and we didn't really watch much of anything- which is not too difficult, as I don't actually have a television! That's a story for another day, so I'll tell you about that some other day!
Be well!