Sissy & CD DIY Foot Spa for Perfectly Tantalizing Tootsies

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress EmmaJane

*Are you tootsies soft like satin and ready to be noticed?
*Have you been taking care of that lowermost part of your body and adding a feminine touch?
*Do your feet slip between the sheets or snag on them?
*Are those heels and toes sexy or scary?

Ladies, goodness knows, we are right in the midst of time for sandals and bare feet - and it's your responsibility to pamper your peds, keep them invigorated, and do what you can to keep them in tip-top girlie shape!

But... What if you don't have the time or spare cash to visit the salon for a fabulous, femme foot-fest?

Never fear, EmmaJane is here with some suggestions on indulging in an inexpensive alternative to treat your feet!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/EmmaJan ... eCheap.mp3

Visit my accompanying blog post at **http://www.fetishphonesexcalls.com/2016 ... eet-cheap/** for even more details and suggestions on how to get sexy feminine feet on a budget in your own home! No appointment and no tipping required!! :wink:
E-mail me at emmajane@enchantrixempire.com for all of your feminization needs!
Jamie Michelle

Empress EmmaJane wrote:*Are you tootsies soft like satin and ready to be noticed?
*Have you been taking care of that lowermost part of your body and adding a feminine touch?
*Do your feet slip between the sheets or snag on them?
*Are those heels and toes sexy or scary?

Ladies, goodness knows, we are right in the midst of time for sandals and bare feet - and it's your responsibility to pamper your peds, keep them invigorated, and do what you can to keep them in tip-top girlie shape!

But... What if you don't have the time or spare cash to visit the salon for a fabulous, femme foot-fest?

Never fear, EmmaJane is here with some suggestions on indulging in an inexpensive alternative to treat your feet!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/EmmaJan ... eCheap.mp3

Visit my accompanying blog post at **http://www.fetishphonesexcalls.com/2016 ... eet-cheap/** for even more details and suggestions on how to get sexy feminine feet on a budget in your own home! No appointment and no tipping required!! :wink:
Thank you for this very nice audio, Empress EmmaJane! I love my little cutesy, dainty girlie-boy footsies, with their little pink-painted toesies! What's nice about being a dainty girlie-boy is that I can wear the lovely femmy clothing right off the rack, without having to order special clothing or having to go to the big ladies' department, and that includes the wonderful feminine open-toe sandals that I love so very, very much! Yay! So being a dainty-bodied male has actually worked out well for me, given my femmy feelings. There was a time when I didn't like my dainty body, as I was trying to be like the butch males, but that didn't work out for me, as that's not actually me. So if I've got to have these feminine feelings, then it's good to have a dainty body to match! Teehee!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Miss Emma Jane, Empress,

I can't and haven't listened to your Audio. For over well over a decade, Tuesday Afternoons have been my, "Girl Time," at the Makeovers Day Spa and Salon. I used to have my toes done once a Month; now it's three weeks. The massage is the best part. I have them use O.P.I.'s, "Big Apple Red," with the, "Black Onyx," as a, "French Tip." Even on St. Patrick's Day week, I keep it the same, although O.P.I. does have a great, "Kelly Green," it's from their, "Hong Kong," Collection called, "Jade is the New Black."

Sisterly yours,
Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
Empress EmmaJane

Jamie Michelle wrote:Thank you for this very nice audio, Empress EmmaJane! I love my little cutesy, dainty girlie-boy footsies, with their little pink-painted toesies! What's nice about being a dainty girlie-boy is that I can wear the lovely femmy clothing right off the rack, without having to order special clothing or having to go to the big ladies' department, and that includes the wonderful feminine open-toe sandals that I love so very, very much! Yay! So being a dainty-bodied male has actually worked out well for me, given my femmy feelings. There was a time when I didn't like my dainty body, as I was trying to be like the butch males, but that didn't work out for me, as that's not actually me. So if I've got to have these feminine feelings, then it's good to have a dainty body to match! Teehee!
So, Jamie Michelle, what are some of your favorite colors? How often do you give yourself (or go for) a pedicure? (Can you post here for me the link to that photo of you with the bottle of polish and studious facial expression? I just LOVE that picture of you. :)

I am so happy to hear that you appreciate the benefits of having a smaller frame. It's a real bonus, not a burden, when you can feel like the fashion sky is the limit by sheer virtue of your delicacy. (How tall are you, my dear? I don't think I've asked you before.)
Empress EmmaJane

Ms. Susan Pauline wrote:Dear Miss Emma Jane, Empress,

I can't and haven't listened to your Audio. For over well over a decade, Tuesday Afternoons have been my, "Girl Time," at the Makeovers Day Spa and Salon. I used to have my toes done once a Month; now it's three weeks. The massage is the best part. I have them use O.P.I.'s, "Big Apple Red," with the, "Black Onyx," as a, "French Tip." Even on St. Patrick's Day week, I keep it the same, although O.P.I. does have a great, "Kelly Green," it's from their, "Hong Kong," Collection called, "Jade is the New Black."

Sisterly yours,
Missy Susan
Missy Susan, I hate that you cannot listen to the audio, but I hope you did get to read the blog post that it accompanied.

I love that you have a standing commitment to do something that is just for you. We ALL need that girl time, which recharges, refreshes, and invigorates us. Plus, femininity deserves to be celebrated and cherished, as do you!!

I love the "non-traditional" French tip look, where different colors are used. The red and black sound fantastic! Not long ago, my nails were black with metallic silver tips, and I just loved them. Since it sounds like it's salon time, I'm curious to know what the new color scheme will be! Do share if you have the time.

Good call on the OPI polish! Their polishes are superb. I am actually wearing "A Good Man-Darin is Hard to Find" on both my finger and toenails right now!
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Miss Emma Jane, I, "love," your School-name. "Emma Jane," just sounds that, "I'm in charge; do what I tell you."

For many years, Tuesday Afternoon has been and still is, my, "Girl. Time." Don't use color on my Finger Nails. When my, "Semi-Susan," Day-Job was in Boston's Financial District, I wore color. In fact, Brook Shields, even when she was running late for her Show, just, "Had," to stop in, to see my nails. She always paid her own way. We talked, as if we were next-door neighbors. A warm and friendly person. At the time, her Mom was going through Early Alzheimer's. (My cupcake died from Alzheimer's complications.)

When I had on, OPI's "I've Got The Blues, For Red," she and two other customers changed their nail color by the next day!

In Massachusetts, it is against the State Health Laws for people in Food Service to wear Nail Color. The inspector in Boston, didn't care; the one in Wellesley does and our customers don't want to see Males with Nail Color.

Sandy would put on my Nail Color on Tuesday, (I have Acrylics) and I could, "slide in," on a Friday and OPI's, "Matte Top Coat," would go on. It dries very quickly. Most Nail Colors need 1 hour per coat to Dry. e.g.: Base Coat; 2 coats of Polish, and the Top Coat. I miss those days. (sigh)

Remember, I work two jobs. Day-time is, "Semi-Susan;" Night-time, I cook, is, "Non-Susan." I don't have the time to be, "Susan."

At Home, Miss Mary Ellen, my Mistress/Wife demands, that I be, "Presentable," at all times, unless the kids are coming. I just had one of my Housemaid Uniforms Dry Cleaned, they're getting old. My name is even embroidered on the left breast.

Right now, I'm going through my Rotator Cuff Injury. I've got 9 more days of a U.T.I. infection and RX and My P.T. starts on August 9th and my Salon & Day Spa times are, "on hold."

I guess, I got a little, "too wordy," but I have precious little time to be a, "Proper," Sissy I'm very happy to be the best Housemaid, that I can be. Miss Mary Ellen has even done some of my Daily Chores for MOI !

Sisterly yours,
Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
Jamie Michelle

Empress EmmaJane wrote:
Jamie Michelle wrote:Thank you for this very nice audio, Empress EmmaJane! I love my little cutesy, dainty girlie-boy footsies, with their little pink-painted toesies! What's nice about being a dainty girlie-boy is that I can wear the lovely femmy clothing right off the rack, without having to order special clothing or having to go to the big ladies' department, and that includes the wonderful feminine open-toe sandals that I love so very, very much! Yay! So being a dainty-bodied male has actually worked out well for me, given my femmy feelings. There was a time when I didn't like my dainty body, as I was trying to be like the butch males, but that didn't work out for me, as that's not actually me. So if I've got to have these feminine feelings, then it's good to have a dainty body to match! Teehee!
So, Jamie Michelle, what are some of your favorite colors? How often do you give yourself (or go for) a pedicure? (Can you post here for me the link to that photo of you with the bottle of polish and studious facial expression? I just LOVE that picture of you. :)

I am so happy to hear that you appreciate the benefits of having a smaller frame. It's a real bonus, not a burden, when you can feel like the fashion sky is the limit by sheer virtue of your delicacy. (How tall are you, my dear? I don't think I've asked you before.)
My favorite color is pink, particularly intense pinks. I also like lavender, lilac, purple, and coral. And I like pastels in general.

These days I don't go out for pedicures and manicures, as I did that when I lived in this backwoods, hick town called Manhattan with my previous boyfriend Len. I doubt anyone here has ever heard of the place. At any rate, I was in the process of reforming it into Womanhattan before the Manhattanites kicked me out.

It's been a long time since I've given myself a pedicure and manicure. There's not much need in it. It's been a long time since I've even gone to the local convenience store. My legs are still really scarred-up from what I previously told you about, so I'm waiting for them to heal up. But I still keep my body smooth-shaven, this time shaving down on my legs.

My height is 5'8'' without shoes.

The photograph that you request is the last one on my following blog. I'm glad you like it!

* Jamie Michelle, http://jamiemichelleblog.tumblr.com , https://wayback.archive.org/web/2014101 ... tumblr.com , https://archive.is/Tz8Yv .

By the way, Empress EmmaJane, I mention my height and weight in my following story:

* Jamie Michelle, "The Erotic Adventures of a Sissy Named Jamie", Feb. 19, 2008, viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7392 .
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

sissyamanda13

Jamie Michelle wrote:
Empress EmmaJane wrote:

My favorite color is pink, particularly intense pinks. I also like lavender, lilac, purple, and coral. And I like pastels in general.

These days I don't go out for pedicures and manicures, as I did that when I lived in this backwoods, hick town called Manhattan with my previous boyfriend Len. I doubt anyone here has ever heard of the place. At any rate, I was in the process of reforming it into Womanhattan before the Manhattanites kicked me out.

It's been a long time since I've given myself a pedicure and manicure. There's not much need in it. It's been a long time since I've even gone to the local convenience store. My legs are still really scarred-up from what I previously told you about, so I'm waiting for them to heal up. But I still keep my body smooth-shaven, this time shaving down on my legs.

The photograph that you request is the last one on my following blog. I'm glad you like it!

* Jamie Michelle, http://jamiemichelleblog.tumblr.com , https://wayback.archive.org/web/2014101 ... tumblr.com , https://archive.is/Tz8Yv .

By the way, Empress EmmaJane, I mention my height and weight in my following story:

* Jamie Michelle, "The Erotic Adventures of a Sissy Named Jamie", Feb. 19, 2008, viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7392 .

5'8 - meet too! High five girlfriend! It use to bother me when i was still dating girls, and always wanted more height, when I wasn't cross dressing that is, in femme mode I'd be happy I wasn't too tall. Now I just love it, especially being in three inch heels ( i have four inch but I like to be a little shorter) and out at a club and there are guys taller than me. It's so much fun prancing about in heels, and on hot days and nights wearing strappy sandals so I can see my pink toes. I've done the mani/pedi thing twice now. The first time a years ago with a girlfriend who knew I cross dressed and thought it would be fun (it was). And last year by myself, when I finally got up the courage to do it (just a pedi though). I do keep my toes polished though, and it's one of the wonderful things about being a girlie sissy. I like pink and pastels too Jamie Michelle (even light green and blue), I've tried red a few times, but it never feels right. Recently I saw a friend of a friend in cute sandals with polish that was a deep pink, but not as neon looking as some shades are. i really wanted to ask her what brand and shade it was, and also compliment her on her shoes.
Jamie Michelle

sissyamanda13 wrote:
Jamie Michelle wrote:
Empress EmmaJane wrote:

5'8 - meet too! High five girlfriend! It use to bother me when i was still dating girls, and always wanted more height, when I wasn't cross dressing that is, in femme mode I'd be happy I wasn't too tall. Now I just love it, especially being in three inch heels ( i have four inch but I like to be a little shorter) and out at a club and there are guys taller than me. It's so much fun prancing about in heels, and on hot days and nights wearing strappy sandals so I can see my pink toes. I've done the mani/pedi thing twice now. The first time a years ago with a girlfriend who knew I cross dressed and thought it would be fun (it was). And last year by myself, when I finally got up the courage to do it (just a pedi though). I do keep my toes polished though, and it's one of the wonderful things about being a girlie sissy. I like pink and pastels too Jamie Michelle (even light green and blue), I've tried red a few times, but it never feels right. Recently I saw a friend of a friend in cute sandals with polish that was a deep pink, but not as neon looking as some shades are. i really wanted to ask her what brand and shade it was, and also compliment her on her shoes.
That sounds wonderful, Amanda! I'm so happy for you that you're going out and about en femme. And yes, it's very nice being with men who are bigger than oneself. It makes me feel secure and protected to be held and hugged by a nice manly-man. It makes me feel like his pretty, pretty princess! Teehee.
Boys will be girls.

Empress EmmaJane

Well, my dear Missy Susan, that is exactly how I have always been, so your assessment of my sounding as if it says "I'm in charge; do what I tell you" is spot-on! :)

Speaking of nail color, I am quite impressed with your obviously having been a trendsetter! While I can understand the reason for it being off-limits, I really do think it's a shame that you have to forego the nail polish, especially since it sounds a though you truly did enjoy that. I wish for you that you had more time to just relax and allow Susan to be free and feminine in those ways that bring her the greatest joy. That is surely a gift I would give to you, were it that I had the power to do so.

I hate to hear about these medical challenges you are facing, but I will keep you in my thoughts and send well wishes to you in spades. Please take care of yourself!! *hugs and more hugs*
Empress EmmaJane

Jamie Michelle wrote:My favorite color is pink, particularly intense pinks. I also like lavender, lilac, purple, and coral. And I like pastels in general.

Miss Jamie Michelle, you simply fascinate me! You really do!!

Given how much I love pinks and purples as well (especially vivid brights in both and pastel in the pink), I think you would enjoy rifling through my bottles of nail polish. I am such a polish fanatic that I have a dedicated shelf on my desk, where I keep the polishes that are currently in the color rotation for the season, holiday, and as my favorites of the moment.

I know you say there's not much need for you to give yourself a manicure or pedicure, but I just have to beg to differ. It doesn't matter how your legs look or if anyone is or isn't going to see your painted nails. What matters is how it makes you feel while you are pampering yourself and then looking at your results. I would love it if you would opt for one of your favorite colors and give yourself some "cosmetic TLC" via the way of a manicure, pedicure or both. Do it for yourself. You deserve it, my dear!! :)
Empress EmmaJane

sissyamanda13 wrote:5'8 - meet too! High five girlfriend! It use to bother me when i was still dating girls, and always wanted more height, when I wasn't cross dressing that is, in femme mode I'd be happy I wasn't too tall. Now I just love it, especially being in three inch heels ( i have four inch but I like to be a little shorter) and out at a club and there are guys taller than me. It's so much fun prancing about in heels, and on hot days and nights wearing strappy sandals so I can see my pink toes. I've done the mani/pedi thing twice now. The first time a years ago with a girlfriend who knew I cross dressed and thought it would be fun (it was). And last year by myself, when I finally got up the courage to do it (just a pedi though). I do keep my toes polished though, and it's one of the wonderful things about being a girlie sissy. I like pink and pastels too Jamie Michelle (even light green and blue), I've tried red a few times, but it never feels right. Recently I saw a friend of a friend in cute sandals with polish that was a deep pink, but not as neon looking as some shades are. i really wanted to ask her what brand and shade it was, and also compliment her on her shoes.
Sissy Amanda, you should never have a problem with being 5'8", regardless of the "occasion" (then or now!)!

It sounds as though you might also enjoy picking out a polish from my vast collection, as -in addition to multiple shades of pink- I have several shades of both green and blue, and I would be happy to share! ;) Kudos on keeping your toenails painted.
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Miss Emma Jane,

I do need to go back to bed, before my Tramadol takes full effect.

From what I've read, a lot of Sissies like Pink nail color or colour for our Sisters, across, "the Pond." I do not. The, "Pink is for Girls; Blue is for Boys," is an adage, that is incorrect. It comes from the old Roman Times. Back then, Women wore BLUE. The rich upper-class males wore RED. Hence, Cardinal Red. The lower class and poor males wore the light (Pink) Red. As the Red dye was used-up, by the rich peope, the once-red dye was now Pink!

A week ago, last Friday, I was able to get my toe nail back to OPI's, Big Apple Red with Black Onyx as a French Tip. My foot surgery is over. We, my Nail Technician and I, looked at a new color, "Cocoa-Cola Red." Too pinkish for moi. It was not as Pretty as, "Dutch Tulip," which was all, "the Rage," when it first came out. Even Moi. I wore that colour at the Summer Fancy Food Show. I always, "loved," my ten days in Manhattan. Girl-Dressed 100%!

Among all the Vendors, only the one (owner) from, "Teddie," Peanut Butter didn't understand. A few even asked me, "are you in Transition or just Dressing?" I, now, know the, "cupcake." Zovig has M.S., just as my cupcake.

I like, "my," Reds. My cupcake, liked Purple. (Lavender, whatever) She even got cupcake to paint room lavender and white. (sigh)

Wow! Do I type, I mean, Key, slowly. I started this visit to our beloved, "School," at 3:00 AM; it's now, 4:51 AM. It IS bed-time.

Sisterly yours,
Missy Susan
(typos, tomorrow)
sissyamanda13

Empress EmmaJane wrote:
sissyamanda13 wrote:5'8 - meet too! High five girlfriend! It use to bother me when i was still dating girls, and always wanted more height, when I wasn't cross dressing that is, in femme mode I'd be happy I wasn't too tall. Now I just love it, especially being in three inch heels ( i have four inch but I like to be a little shorter) and out at a club and there are guys taller than me. It's so much fun prancing about in heels, and on hot days and nights wearing strappy sandals so I can see my pink toes. I've done the mani/pedi thing twice now. The first time a years ago with a girlfriend who knew I cross dressed and thought it would be fun (it was). And last year by myself, when I finally got up the courage to do it (just a pedi though). I do keep my toes polished though, and it's one of the wonderful things about being a girlie sissy. I like pink and pastels too Jamie Michelle (even light green and blue), I've tried red a few times, but it never feels right. Recently I saw a friend of a friend in cute sandals with polish that was a deep pink, but not as neon looking as some shades are. i really wanted to ask her what brand and shade it was, and also compliment her on her shoes.
Sissy Amanda, you should never have a problem with being 5'8", regardless of the "occasion" (then or now!)!

It sounds as though you might also enjoy picking out a polish from my vast collection, as -in addition to multiple shades of pink- I have several shades of both green and blue, and I would be happy to share! ;) Kudos on keeping your toenails painted.
Thank you Empress EmmaJane. I would love to have the opportunity to browse your collection, it is amazing just how many shades of pink there are. And i so agree with your advice to Jamie Michelle, doing your nails and having them polished is a wonderful feminine feeling.
Empress EmmaJane

Ms. Susan Pauline wrote:Dear Miss Emma Jane,

I do need to go back to bed, before my Tramadol takes full effect.

From what I've read, a lot of Sissies like Pink nail color or colour for our Sisters, across, "the Pond." I do not. The, "Pink is for Girls; Blue is for Boys," is an adage, that is incorrect. It comes from the old Roman Times. Back then, Women wore BLUE. The rich upper-class males wore RED. Hence, Cardinal Red. The lower class and poor males wore the light (Pink) Red. As the Red dye was used-up, by the rich peope, the once-red dye was now Pink!

A week ago, last Friday, I was able to get my toe nail back to OPI's, Big Apple Red with Black Onyx as a French Tip. My foot surgery is over. We, my Nail Technician and I, looked at a new color, "Cocoa-Cola Red." Too pinkish for moi. It was not as Pretty as, "Dutch Tulip," which was all, "the Rage," when it first came out. Even Moi. I wore that colour at the Summer Fancy Food Show. I always, "loved," my ten days in Manhattan. Girl-Dressed 100%!

Among all the Vendors, only the one (owner) from, "Teddie," Peanut Butter didn't understand. A few even asked me, "are you in Transition or just Dressing?" I, now, know the, "cupcake." Zovig has M.S., just as my cupcake.

I like, "my," Reds. My cupcake, liked Purple. (Lavender, whatever) She even got cupcake to paint room lavender and white. (sigh)

Wow! Do I type, I mean, Key, slowly. I started this visit to our beloved, "School," at 3:00 AM; it's now, 4:51 AM. It IS bed-time.

Sisterly yours,
Missy Susan
(typos, tomorrow)
Oh, my dear Missy Susan!

I adore how well-informed you are and how you walk to the beat of your own drummer with your very own clear sense of style and preference!!

I am a firm believer that every sissy and Woman alike should make choices (for nail polish and everything else!) that enhance her own experience of femininity and help her feel the way she desires. Whether a sissy loves pink because she associates it with a symbol of all things feminine or she feels beautiful using green, purple or black on her finger and toenails, what matters most is that individual perception and the feelings it elicits. Beauty is, after all, truly in the eye of the beholder - and that goes for how it is we behold ourselves.

As for me, I can tend to work the rainbow of colors, depending on my mood, the time of year, occasion, and so forth.

Enjoy what you love, Missy Susan! It's what makes you unique and special!! :)

[By the way, how are you feeling now after the foot surgery?]