Beautiful Bras!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressDelia

Why should you wear a bra? This audio tells you exactly what Ms. Delia thinks!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Delia/WearABraSissy.mp3

Enjoy, and let's go bra shopping!
BraLover

I agreei want to start wearing a bra all the time. I just don't want to get caught by cupcake/co workers. I wear one at home when I go to bed. Yes the soft silky,satin fabrics feel so good against my soft,smooth,girlish,waxed skin. :o :( :cry: :shock: I think I need to do this as I'm going to start wearing women's pants/panties underneath as well as ankle boots. With girls I know and like I hope they notice as I'll tell them and come out of closet. It's way better being a girl then a guy, At least it is for me as I really do want to have them take control of me and I will do what they ask. The only problem once I'm dressed I'll be hard all day and won't able to get off. Any help with this subject is most needed and welcome.
Empress EmmaJane

Fantastic audio, Ms. Delia! Sissies really DO need to wear a bra in order to maximize that girly feeling that begins with panties and nylons. I think picking out and wearing just the right bra is like the icing on the cake for a sissy who revels in those beautiful feelings of femininity.

With your expert guidance, there's no reason for any sissy not to be able to find a bra that is perfect - and even more subtle under anything (s)he chooses to wear.
E-mail me at emmajane@enchantrixempire.com for all of your feminization needs!
EmpressDelia

BraLover wrote:I agreei want to start wearing a bra all the time. I just don't want to get caught by cupcake/co workers. I wear one at home when I go to bed. Yes the soft silky,satin fabrics feel so good against my soft,smooth,girlish,waxed skin. :o :( :cry: :shock: I think I need to do this as I'm going to start wearing women's pants/panties underneath as well as ankle boots. With girls I know and like I hope they notice as I'll tell them and come out of closet. It's way better being a girl then a guy, At least it is for me as I really do want to have them take control of me and I will do what they ask. The only problem once I'm dressed I'll be hard all day and won't able to get off. Any help with this subject is most needed and welcome.
Oh wonderful!!

I think you should start wearing a bra asap. I know we discussed a pretty sports bra or a teeny training training bra that can't be seen.

:)
debra

Dear Ms Delia
I love Your audio You are right Ms Delia A sissy who wants to feel very feminine should wear a brassiere at all times More than 10 years ago I started wearing a lacy brassiere with frilly panties each and every day when i went out Of course I am very cautious so I wear brassieres that cant be noticed under a jacket and loose sweater I feel so wonderfullly feminine and sissysh knowing that I am wearing a pretty brassiere underneath I believe I am much closer to women cause i am wearing panties and brassieres under my drab clothes I try to be discreet about wearing a brassiere unless i am shopping for lingerie then i act very girlish so the sales girls know I am buying brassieres and panties for myself so i can ask them if i can try the brassieres to see if they fit me well and look nice on me

Life is so much better when i am wearing lacy brassiere with frilly panties
EmpressDelia

Empress EmmaJane wrote:Fantastic audio, Ms. Delia! Sissies really DO need to wear a bra in order to maximize that girly feeling that begins with panties and nylons. I think picking out and wearing just the right bra is like the icing on the cake for a sissy who revels in those beautiful feelings of femininity.

With your expert guidance, there's no reason for any sissy not to be able to find a bra that is perfect - and even more subtle under anything (s)he chooses to wear.

Oh Ms. Emma Jane, I really agree!

Bras can be BOTH beautiful and subtle, and can make one feel soooo very feminine!
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Miss Delia,

Yes, ALL Women need to wear a Bra. It prevents stretch marks on their Breasts, at they age. Perhaps, as they get older, is a better phrase.

We, "Girl-Dressed," Sissies should do as well. We, probably, won't get stretch marks but if we want to be, "Properly," Girl-Dressed, we should wear a Bra. For me, Bras are just as addicting as wearing our Girl Shoes.

I wear a Bra for 23/7, except, when my Rotator Cuff injury gives me too much pain. Between natural healing and my RXs, I've been able to wear one of my older Bras to my day-job. No under-wire. It's a simple, well-worn Bra. It's comfortable. It's too soon to wear one at Night, SIGH. Wearing a Bra makes me feel Safe and Secure,

All my Breast forms, are, "flatter than half a pancke," as Ernie Ford used to say. (Think of, "16 Tons." THAT Ernie Ford.)

I only have well worn simple, White Bras. Miss Mary Ellen isn't going to allot me money for new bras. My Housemaid's Uniform Dress doesn't show my Bra. They, too, are getting worn. For some reason, I feel Proud to have my Bra's outline show under my Uniform.

Housemaids don't need to be, Prettily Dressed, hence my Uniform is Functional. Getting the chores done, comes first.

Miss Mary Ellen controls the cash-flow Bra Shopping isn't on the list.

It's getting late and my RX Tramadol s taikng it's effect.

Sisterly yours,
Missy Susan
Last edited by Ms. Susan Pauline on Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
BraLover

I know Ms Emma wants me to start wearing breast forms to fill out my bras as it will make my breast real and give me girlish effect as well fill out my bra. Will adhesive be easy to remove if I put on with breast forms?
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Miss Bra Lover,

I cannot speak from personal experience. My late friend, John Warraner, of Glamour Boutique, advised me against it. The Breast forms should be purchased at a Hospital Supply Store; very expensive. The adhesive must be done properly. Two people are best. The solvent is very, very expensie and not quickly done. Cost-wise, you get what you pay for.

If you do not have the freedom to wear Bras, when cupcake is present, I'd advise against it. However, Miss Emma Jane(?), may be helping you come out of your, "shell," and wear your Bra at work, either Gil Dressed or Boy-Dressed

John helped me come out of my, "Shell." Many years ago, he hired me, in Girl mode, to do his accounts payable. I left our Home, 100% Girl Dressed. It was over an hour trip to Auburn, Mass. and that included time on the Mass Pike (I-90). I, usually made one, "pit stop," in the Women's Room. My Wife, checkled me out before I left. No slip showing, my Nylons were straight. Lipstick, eye liner,et cetera propler done. Not too much perfume and where to spray it. If can smell your own perfume, you've got too much.

If I could have be fully Breasted all the time, I'd have augmentation done. However, I can't. Work-Life, cupcake Life. etc.

My Afternoon-Night Cook's Job is, "Non-Susan."

So, I wear my Bra with no filler. I used to wear two. One was an under-wire. One was 38-B the other 48-C

THAT was all before my Rotator Cuff injury. As I wrote in another reply post, my Bras makeme feel safe and secure.

Speaking of work, I need to get moving. Got to get ready for my P.M. Job.

I hope you get a lot of responses, do some good shopping. Forget Internet shopping. You besrt get your breast forms, in person. You are not the First male to seek good breast forms. They don't ask questikns as to, "Wjy?" onl.y, how does it feel? What type of form do you want? Tear-drop? et cetera.

Sisterly yours,
Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
BraLover

I'm nervous if I put on adhesive it will be difficult to get off. If it's easy to get off I'll wear breast forms every night before bed to get real feel of having breasts. I keep home life/work life/tennis life separate. If I can find women into this then it will change but until then I won't. I will start wearing women's slacks to work as I don't think co workers will notice nor will guys. I think they will be occupied with work which scone with me as I could care less in what they say in being one of owners. The mistresses have totally made me a cream puff calling me Petey cream puff. They've totally made me weak/submissive/feminine addicted to wearing bras/panties/dresses/leggings/yoga pants/boots and I'm glad. Just need to figure out how to hide bra as well coming out of closet with girls I know if situation comes up.
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Miss Bra Lover, I wish you well and good thoughts, with balancing and keeping your Girl-Life, Home-Life, and Work-Life in order. It's a, "tough road to hoe."

I need to turn off the computer and get busy with my Saturday Chores, with-in reason. My Shoulder and Arm is throbing. The effects of my Rotator Cuff Injury. My RX IC TRAMADOL HCL is making me, somewhat sleepy.

For me, Girl Pants wouldn't work. I'm from the, "Old School." Girls (Women) wear Dresses or Skirt Outfits; not Pants. It's a, "why bother," wearing Girl Pants.

Sisterly Yours,
Missy Susan
Dena

Empress EmmaJane wrote:Fantastic audio, Ms. Delia! Sissies really DO need to wear a bra in order to maximize that girly feeling that begins with panties and nylons. I think picking out and wearing just the right bra is like the icing on the cake for a sissy who revels in those beautiful feelings of femininity.
Thank You, Empress Delia, Empress Emmajane, I love wearing a pretty bra with matching panties!

I do revel in those "beautiful feelings of femininity" I rarely get to feel pretty, I love it when I do!
BraLover

What about breast forms MsDelia? Would Adhesive be hard to remove after taking off breast forms? Ms Emma said having breast forms gives sissies real effect in having breasts as they stick to skin and give you real breasts.
EmpressDelia

debra wrote:Dear Ms Delia
I love Your audio You are right Ms Delia A sissy who wants to feel very feminine should wear a brassiere at all times More than 10 years ago I started wearing a lacy brassiere with frilly panties each and every day when i went out Of course I am very cautious so I wear brassieres that cant be noticed under a jacket and loose sweater I feel so wonderfullly feminine and sissysh knowing that I am wearing a pretty brassiere underneath I believe I am much closer to women cause i am wearing panties and brassieres under my drab clothes I try to be discreet about wearing a brassiere unless i am shopping for lingerie then i act very girlish so the sales girls know I am buying brassieres and panties for myself so i can ask them if i can try the brassieres to see if they fit me well and look nice on me
Life is so much better when i am wearing lacy brassiere with frilly panties
I am so glad you agree, debra!!!

I absolutely LOVE matching panty and bra sets! I think you are doing an excellent job spicing up your drab outer clothes with beautiful lingerie underneath!

Enjoy!
EmpressDelia

BraLover wrote:What about breast forms MsDelia? Would Adhesive be hard to remove after taking off breast forms? Ms Emma said having breast forms gives sissies real effect in having breasts as they stick to skin and give you real breasts.
I am a fan of breast forms, BraLover! Sometimes we ladies have to suck it up when it comes to things like adhesive removal.

:) You can do it!