Beautiful Bras!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressDelia

Ms. Susan Pauline wrote:Dear Miss Delia,

Yes, ALL Women need to wear a Bra. It prevents stretch marks on their Breasts, at they age. Perhaps, as they get older, is a better phrase.

We, "Girl-Dressed," Sissies should do as well. We, probably, won't get stretch marks but if we want to be, "Properly," Girl-Dressed, we should wear a Bra. For me, Bras are just as addicting as wearing our Girl Shoes.

I wear a Bra for 23/7, except, when my Rotator Cuff injury gives me too much pain. Between natural healing and my RXs, I've been able to wear one of my older Bras to my day-job. No under-wire. It's a simple, well-worn Bra. It's comfortable. It's too soon to wear one at Night, SIGH. Wearing a Bra makes me feel Safe and Secure,

All my Breast forms, are, "flatter than half a pancke," as Ernie Ford used to say. (Think of, "16 Tons." THAT Ernie Ford.)

I only have well worn simple, White Bras. Miss Mary Ellen isn't going to allot me money for new bras. My Housemaid's Uniform Dress doesn't show my Bra. They, too, are getting worn. For some reason, I feel Proud to have my Bra's outline show under my Uniform.

Housemaids don't need to be, Prettily Dressed, hence my Uniform is Functional. Getting the chores done, comes first.

Miss Mary Ellen controls the cash-flow Bra Shopping isn't on the list.

It's getting late and my RX Tramadol s taikng it's effect.

Sisterly yours,
Missy Susan
So true! A housemaid must wear practical bras. But hey, they are still a bra :) Thanks for te comment. Good point.
BraLover

I'm getting breast forms tomorrow as the ones I bought are the ones that don't need adhesive and stick to my chest. I've never worn breast forms before, according to Ms Emma once I put then one the body heat will have them stick to my chest and it will look so real that I really will have breasts. I bought them in the d cup size. With my bras they will fill them out. :( :o :shock: :oops: :cry: you/Ms Alyssa & Ms Audrey had totally turned me into a cream puff girl with this. I know the 3 of you want me to start wearing a bra all the time as well too. I've told my masseuse who's hot about me being the submissive type but haven't told her that I like wearing women's clothes/bras/panties yey. She had double mastectomy cupcake had implants put in last Friday. I have feeling I'm going to come out of closet and want to tell her but am afraid to same with both girls I know. I don't want to lose their friendship. I have 2 pair of women's slacks coming along with 4 women's tops. Will men/women notice the difference of guy/women's slacks?
BraLover

I also tried on d cup breast forms and they filled out my bra and with body heat they looked so real!! I slept with them on as now it helps help sleep ok side or back. I know how women feel with d cup breasts, with body heat my breast looked so real! I enjoyed wearing them and will do so everynight.
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Miss Bra Lover,

NEVER EVER sleep with your Breast Foms! If you do, you might as well throw them out, now. You will ruin them.

Breast forms cannot take the pressure. You will ruin them and they will not fill out your brassiere anymore. Cup size merely reflects your chest size. A clerk in a store, such as Lady Grace, is best source for good jnformation. I learnrf the hard way.

Sisterly yours,
Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
Empress EmmaJane

BraLover wrote:I know Ms Emma wants me to start wearing breast forms to fill out my bras as it will make my breast real and give me girlish effect as well fill out my bra. Will adhesive be easy to remove if I put on with breast forms?
Petey, did you watch the video I sent you on breast forms, the virtues of forms made from quality silicone and the importance of using medical-grade adhesive and adhesive remover for them? There is a demonstration in the video from application to removal of quality silicone breast forms, and circumstances are also mentioned when you may wish to use alternate applications methods, as well as the pros and cons of each method.

If you use a proper adhesive -again, medical grade with good silicone forms- and use a remover that is specifically made for medical-grade adhesive removal, it will not be difficult to remove them. It may take a little extra effort than other methods, but it's nonetheless a rather simple procedure.

I have a dear friend who uses only silicone forms with the medical grade adhesive and remover, and she has worked with them enough to put them on correctly by herself and remove them with little difficulty, if any. I've seen her do so with my own eyes, and it's amazing how she looks once they are in place. She doesn't wear them out in public, but she enjoys them when she opts to wear them at home.

(Also, as I mentioned in my e-mail, the good forms are NOT inexpensive, but if you're going to invest in forms, why not save up and purchase a high quality set as opposed to spending less money, but more frequently, for something that will just "get you by?)

If you haven't watched the videos, I highly recommend you do so. The information within them is spot-on.
E-mail me at emmajane@enchantrixempire.com for all of your feminization needs!
Empress EmmaJane

BraLover wrote:I'm getting breast forms tomorrow as the ones I bought are the ones that don't need adhesive and stick to my chest. I've never worn breast forms before, according to Ms Emma once I put then one the body heat will have them stick to my chest and it will look so real that I really will have breasts. I bought them in the d cup size. With my bras they will fill them out. :( :o :shock: :oops: :cry: you/Ms Alyssa & Ms Audrey had totally turned me into a cream puff girl with this. I know the 3 of you want me to start wearing a bra all the time as well too. I've told my masseuse who's hot about me being the submissive type but haven't told her that I like wearing women's clothes/bras/panties yey. She had double mastectomy cupcake had implants put in last Friday. I have feeling I'm going to come out of closet and want to tell her but am afraid to same with both girls I know. I don't want to lose their friendship. I have 2 pair of women's slacks coming along with 4 women's tops. Will men/women notice the difference of guy/women's slacks?
No. No, Petey! Your body heat alone with NOT hold the forms in place. When you have silicone forms in your bra but no adhesive of any kind, the pressure of the bra against the forms in combination with your body heat will possibly make them feel as though they are, in fact, your own. However, they will NOT actually adhere to your skin.

You really do need to experiment with and practice application and removal of adhesive so your forms will remain in place.
Empress EmmaJane

Ms. Susan Pauline wrote:Dear Miss Bra Lover,

NEVER EVER sleep with your Breast Foms! If you do, you might as well throw them out, now. You will ruin them.

Breast forms cannot take the pressure. You will ruin them and they will not fill out your brassiere anymore. Cup size merely reflects your chest size. A clerk in a store, such as Lady Grace, is best source for good jnformation. I learnrf the hard way.

Sisterly yours,
Missy Susan
Petey, listen to the wise words of Missy Susan, and NEVER sleep in your forms! You can rip, tear, puncture, and otherwise damage them and render them unusable. Your forms should be treated with great care and respect. If you want to sleep in forms, I would recommend perhaps buying some foam forms and simply slipping them into your bra before going to bed.

By the way, have you ever been "officially" fitted for a bra? If not, that would be advisable before investing in more costly forms. You want to be proportional in your overall body size, chest circumference, and cup size.
Empress EmmaJane

Dena wrote:
Empress EmmaJane wrote:Fantastic audio, Ms. Delia! Sissies really DO need to wear a bra in order to maximize that girly feeling that begins with panties and nylons. I think picking out and wearing just the right bra is like the icing on the cake for a sissy who revels in those beautiful feelings of femininity.
Thank You, Empress Delia, Empress Emmajane, I love wearing a pretty bra with matching panties!

I do revel in those "beautiful feelings of femininity" I rarely get to feel pretty, I love it when I do!
Dena, isn't a matching bra and panty set just the best! Even if you don't get to experience those amazing feelings of being pretty and feminine as much as you would like, revel and immerse yourself in the experience as deeply as you can when you do have the opportunity! There is much to be said about quality over quantity of time! :)
BraLover

With that being said I won't sleep with forms on. I didn't know they could be punctured. I do have the breasts with the adhesive on but I can buy adhesive so they can stick on. Thank you for the advice!
Empress EmmaJane

EmpressDelia wrote: I am so glad you agree, debra!!!

I absolutely LOVE matching panty and bra sets! I think you are doing an excellent job spicing up your drab outer clothes with beautiful lingerie underneath!

Enjoy!
Isn't that the truly amazing thing about lingerie, Ms. Delia? Regardless of what you're wearing over it, you know just how pretty you look and feel in those lovely delicates. No one else needs to know or see your lingerie in order for them to make you feel sexy and beautiful.
Empress EmmaJane

BraLover wrote:With that being said I won't sleep with forms on. I didn't know they could be punctured. I do have the breasts with the adhesive on but I can buy adhesive so they can stick on. Thank you for the advice!
Good girl! I want you to get the most mileage from your forms AND enjoy them. :)
BraLover

I just need to figure out a way to hide bra if I'm going to wear under my clothes, with breast forms there would be no way As it would be noticeable:0 but I agree wearing matching bra/panty set under boy clothes is hot!!! I also love wearing the breast forms as well!!! Noel know what women go through and I love the feel of having firm/perky d cup breasts!!!
Dena

Empress EmmaJane wrote:Petey, did you watch the video I sent you on breast forms, the virtues of forms made from quality silicone and the importance of using medical-grade adhesive and adhesive remover for them? There is a demonstration in the video from application to removal of quality silicone breast forms, and circumstances are also mentioned when you may wish to use alternate applications methods, as well as the pros and cons of each method.

If you use a proper adhesive -again, medical grade with good silicone forms- and use a remover that is specifically made for medical-grade adhesive removal, it will not be difficult to remove them. It may take a little extra effort than other methods, but it's nonetheless a rather simple procedure.

I have a dear friend who uses only silicone forms with the medical grade adhesive and remover, and she has worked with them enough to put them on correctly by herself and remove them with little difficulty, if any. I've seen her do so with my own eyes, and it's amazing how she looks once they are in place. She doesn't wear them out in public, but she enjoys them when she opts to wear them at home.

(Also, as I mentioned in my e-mail, the good forms are NOT inexpensive, but if you're going to invest in forms, why not save up and purchase a high quality set as opposed to spending less money, but more frequently, for something that will just "get you by?)

If you haven't watched the videos, I highly recommend you do so. The information within them is spot-on.[/b]
Would you post a link to the videos, please?
Empress EmmaJane

Dena wrote:
Empress EmmaJane wrote:Petey, did you watch the video I sent you on breast forms, the virtues of forms made from quality silicone and the importance of using medical-grade adhesive and adhesive remover for them? There is a demonstration in the video from application to removal of quality silicone breast forms, and circumstances are also mentioned when you may wish to use alternate applications methods, as well as the pros and cons of each method.

If you haven't watched the videos, I highly recommend you do so. The information within them is spot-on.[/b]
Would you post a link to the videos, please?
Dear Dena,

I am about to PM you with the links. After you watch them, let me know if you have any questions, comments or other input.
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Miss Emma Jane and Miss Bra Lover, The hour is late. It's been a busy day.

At my, "semi-Susan," Part-time, day-job, I've been wearing two Bras; filled! Filled with Panties, as my Breast Forms, (B & C) are, "flatter than half a pancake." By using panties, I don't have to worry about flattening them. Hence, even at Night, as it is, now, they feel so comfy. More than once, Miss Mary Ellen, my Mistress/Wife heard me say, "I like to know, I'm wearing a Bra." Hence, when we returned from Brunch and I got ready for my, "Sunday Afternoon Nap," She had me come back, downstairs, remove my Yellow Nightgown and my two Black Camisoles. THEN, She hooked both Brassieres, one notch tighter. I hope, I don't pop those hooks. I do, "love," my Bras. I might, even, have to give-up my Peppermint Stick Ice Creme. I already have my, "S.A.S.," Maria, Mary Janes on. Since, I wear my Mary Janes for, "23/7," I'd have to give-up my Bras before my Mary Janes. THAT thought is scary.

Sisterly yours,
Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.