You and Your Pantied Sissygasm

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress EmmaJane

Every sissy gurl loves having a sissygasm while wearing her panties, but just how do YOU go about your own private panty play in search of that sissy explosion?

http://eroticaudios.com/content/EmmaJan ... sygasm.mp3
E-mail me at emmajane@enchantrixempire.com for all of your feminization needs!
Dena

Absolutely! I add a lacy full slip to the mix. I love to caress my breasts, I wish they were larger.
I love rubbing my clitty through layers of nylon.
Empress EmmaJane

Dena wrote:Absolutely! I add a lacy full slip to the mix. I love to caress my breasts, I wish they were larger.
I love rubbing my clitty through layers of nylon.
So, Dena, you enjoy feeling the slip directly against your skin with no bra between to two? That is certainly understandable. That feeling of silkiness against your bare skin is delicious, isn't it?
Dena

Empress EmmaJane wrote: So, Dena, you enjoy feeling the slip directly against your skin with no bra between the two? That is certainly understandable. That feeling of silkiness against your bare skin is delicious, isn't it?[/b]
Yes! I love wearing bras, a bra makes it easier to play with my breasts! I'd love to find an open cupped bra.
Empress EmmaJane

Dena wrote:Yes! I love wearing bras, a bra makes it easier to play with my breasts! I'd love to find an open cupped bra.
Dena, are you interested in just an open-cut bra or do you think you might also like a cupcake-a-boo (aka open tip or open nipple) bra as well?

Have you been looking for an open-cut bra at all?
Dena

Empress EmmaJane wrote:
Dena wrote:Yes! I love wearing bras, a bra makes it easier to play with my breasts! I'd love to find an open cupped bra.
Dena, are you interested in just an open-cut bra or do you think you might also like a cupcake-a-boo (aka open tip or open nipple) bra as well?

Have you been looking for an open-cut bra at all?
Not seriously, but I'm always looking!