Crossdresser Journeys. Tell me yours. (Audio too!)

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressDelia

Do you feel like you are on a wonderful journey with your feminization?
I do love crossdresser and feminization journeys.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Delia/C ... ourney.mp3

Enjoy the audio and then feel free to tell me about your journey! I would love to share it on my FemFabulous blog!
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Miss Delia, I don't have audio, however I'd like to know, how do you pronounce your name? Thanks,
Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
BraLover

I do, I love women's clothing/fashion. Since I started going out with women I appriciate what they go through. I do know that they want to be in control of guys which I'm fine with. If I want to keep friendship and them happy I'll do what they ask of me. For me it all started when I was 16 where girl on bus sat next to me and put rouge/lipstick/perfume on me. I didn't want her to know I liked it but I think she knew otherwise she wouldn't have sat next to me and do this. Also my step mom caught me under mistle toe and gave me lipstick kisses. She sat on my lap and did this to me everyday after school then told me to go to cupcake to look at her lipstick kisses on my cheeks but not to wash them off. Then home alone I snuck into her room sprayed my self in her perfume/put on her lipstick/bras and got hard and wet :( :o :shock: :oops: :cry: 1998 I was home alone waiting to do laundry and both machines were full and I saw bra in roommates girlfriends basket and I tried it on and got off. That's what got me hooked and addicted in to crossdressing. Since them I have plenty of dresses/lipsticks/perfumes/heels/boots/panties/slacks/tops. I even bought d cup breast forms and they filled out my bra. They look so real with body heat absorbing them into my skin. I slept with them on but not on chest only on side as well on my back. Is that ok to do or not? I love dressing and plan to slowly start wearing women's slacks once weather cools down a bit. Hope I can find women into this as well.
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Miss Delia, I'm sad to report, that I am nowhere near Femiinization. I have great grand-cupcake. Working two jobs and cupcake needs consume most of most, if not all, "free? time.

I shall rreturn with a 2nd reply-post; sometime, tomorrow. Right now, I can barely keep my eyes open. It's been a lomg day.

I Thank You for yput rreply post.

Sisterly Yours,
Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.