They're All Going To Laugh At You! Sissy Humiliation

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Brighton

Laughter is the best medicine...... but not for you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For those of you who enjoy sissy degradation, and being humiliated, I made a special recording. Just for you sissy losers!

Mistress Brighton's Laughter
EnchantrixAlyssa

OMG, muahaha this is so funny. I love your laugh! I can just imagine the sissy boys quivering in their panties while listening to your deliciously DEVIOUS laugh. NO cummies sissies, you have to call Miss Brighton first! Hahahaha!

Feminizing the world one man at a time.....

Enchantrix Alyssa

1-800-601-6975

My Website: http://www.prickteaseprincess.com

Email: alyssa@enchantrixempire.com
BraLover

I knew I was a cream puff when all the mistresses corced me into going shopping with them and then I got tricked :oops: :cry: :( I got perfume sprayed on me, blush put on my cheeks, different shades of lipstick applied on my lips then stripped for bra/panty fitting, pulled out of fitting room for all to see me :oops: :cry: :( all the sales ladies/women at Victoria's Secret giggled at me, took pictures of me. I tried to tell all that I'm real man but they just laughed at me and said no guy would ever let hot women do this to them. Also when the mistresses picked out dresses for me to wear I had to hold each of them dressed in bra/panty set all made up in heels. My hard on gave me away as the got me off and as result I have to stay dressed as a girl all the time. Now they made me buy d cup breast forms and they fill out my bra, they are so real,firm/perky as well bounce and jiggle like real breasts. I slipped my dress over them and they were kept in place. I looked better this way then I do as a guy wearing boring guy clothes. I'm ldw's cream puff girl forever.