Whores women feminist and not having a place to disgrace a lost man

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

wing-winter

yes i would like to hear about women demeaning men and producing proclimations of men sucking dick utterly being flattered by the counterpart of a women whore, i know you may not understand that but women need to understand that a man will not stand for a demeaning woman, i hate to say but this board was cupcake until the perverted women decided to cupcake indentures into a uncolloumned demeanor, anyways now with that being said i would like to hear a dirty audio about a slut telling a man to suck dick and forget her womanly responsiblities. i hate to say this board has drifted away from trying to give women a good image but please next time you tell a woman who owns the kitchen remember to ask these horrible bitches why their underestimation of a male intention can be mistaken for her dollar and breaking the special of marriage. honestly these women sound very sick and i hope god teaches these women how to be proper women and not telling guys to be perverts, this is the end of your womanly expedition in again leaving your respnosiblities. IF YOUR A WOMAN TRYING TO CONVINCE MAN TO SUCK DICK, THEN YOU ARE NOT A REAL WOMAN, YOU TELL WOMAN TO WORK THE KITCHEN AND FIGHT FOR THE WAR THAT MAN WILL END YOU. so with that i'd like to hear more about why these women are talking about dick sucking. p.s. your last audio was very dearful. what is this board a slut portal.

-wing=winter :twisted:
EnchantrixRachel

wing-winter wrote:yes i would like to hear about women demeaning men and producing proclimations of men sucking dick utterly being flattered by the counterpart of a women whore, i know you may not understand that but women need to understand that a man will not stand for a demeaning woman, i hate to say but this board was cupcake until the perverted women decided to cupcake indentures into a uncolloumned demeanor, anyways now with that being said i would like to hear a dirty audio about a slut telling a man to suck dick and forget her womanly responsiblities. i hate to say this board has drifted away from trying to give women a good image but please next time you tell a woman who owns the kitchen remember to ask these horrible bitches why their underestimation of a male intention can be mistaken for her dollar and breaking the special of marriage. honestly these women sound very sick and i hope god teaches these women how to be proper women and not telling guys to be perverts, this is the end of your womanly expedition in again leaving your respnosiblities. IF YOUR A WOMAN TRYING TO CONVINCE MAN TO SUCK DICK, THEN YOU ARE NOT A REAL WOMAN, YOU TELL WOMAN TO WORK THE KITCHEN AND FIGHT FOR THE WAR THAT MAN WILL END YOU. so with that i'd like to hear more about why these women are talking about dick sucking. p.s. your last audio was very dearful. what is this board a slut portal.

-wing=winter :twisted:
Oh, now what have W/e here? You're right in that I didn't understand most of that blithering nonsense, but I understood enough to not be surprised that no one has responded to you.

What I did get is that you want something. An audio, if I've parsed out your red-faced hieroglyphics well enough.

What ever your opinions and disposition, you will ask for things clearly and politely here. What ever you think the world should be, the world HERE is owned and operated by Femdoms, and We expect to be addressed as such: politely, and with respect.

Just like a man to attempt to obscure his own perverted desires in the degradation of women he depends on for their satisfaction.

You've got one shot to rephrase yourself respectfully, and if you fail, I'll simply go back to ignoring you as I did before.

Ready? Begin.

Learn more about me at my blog: http://www.sensual-domme.com

Join Me on Twitter: @FemdomEnchanter

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!