What do you see in your Sissy Mirror?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressDelia

What is feminization to you? What is your ideal femme or sissy outfit?

This audio has some ideas from me, but I want you to tell me yours!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Delia/FemmeFantasy.mp3

Ms. Delia
BraLover

For me feminization is being transformed from manly man to a cream puff. Just seeing myself in mirror with my d cup breast forms filling out my bra with lip on along with heels I look better this way then I do as guy. Same with wearing dress. My breasts really stand out and my build looks so girlish wearing this. Same when looking a my legs wearing heels. They are so girlish especially with waxed smooth skin. Wearing leggings/yoga pants along with skinny slacks with girlish sweater. Now I've bought bath & beyond Japanese cherry orchard lotions for body/shower/bath as well as skin and it smells really feminine and I can feel how soft and girlish my skin has become. My massuse got me hooked on this :oops: :cry: :( :o :shock: I haven't told her I bought some but I'm going to. I'm just afraid what her reaction will be. I've already worn girls skinny slacks/ankle boots to massage but she didn't notice or say anything. :cry: :( I'll tell her this is reason I've always been single/never kissed girl. But she said I'm allowed to fall in love and that I need to go out with her and her gf. Do you think she will use this in their favor to mKe me their cream puff and give my my first kiss? If so I've met my match.
EmpressDelia

BraLover wrote:For me feminization is being transformed from manly man to a cream puff. Just seeing myself in mirror with my d cup breast forms filling out my bra with lip on along with heels I look better this way then I do as guy. Same with wearing dress. My breasts really stand out and my build looks so girlish wearing this. Same when looking a my legs wearing heels. They are so girlish especially with waxed smooth skin. Wearing leggings/yoga pants along with skinny slacks with girlish sweater. Now I've bought bath & beyond Japanese cherry orchard lotions for body/shower/bath as well as skin and it smells really feminine and I can feel how soft and girlish my skin has become. My massuse got me hooked on this :oops: :cry: :( :o :shock: I haven't told her I bought some but I'm going to. I'm just afraid what her reaction will be. I've already worn girls skinny slacks/ankle boots to massage but she didn't notice or say anything. :cry: :( I'll tell her this is reason I've always been single/never kissed girl. But she said I'm allowed to fall in love and that I need to go out with her and her gf. Do you think she will use this in their favor to mKe me their cream puff and give my my first kiss? If so I've met my match.
That is a perfect magic mirror fantasy, cream puff!!!!!

I think you indeed have met your match!!

Mistress
BraLover

I have met my match MsDelia. I never thought this would happen to me. I told her wearing women's clothes/boots fit and feel better and I want to be myself and not worry what others think of me. She had me repeat that over and over again. I told her I bought bath and body works shower/bath/body lotions/mist and she said I can think of her when I wear it. If I wear it to public outings I can say she used it on me. It was her birthday also and I bought her bottle of champagne and bath tub stand. She loved it,gave me hug and lipstick kisses on my cheeks. She also invited me over for thanksgiving. After what happened yesterday I'm her cream puff who has her nails dug into me with no intention of letting me go.