Sometimes you need a softer touch

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Harper

And that means letting a woman take the reins.

I know a lot of sissies dream of being with an alpha male manly man, but, girls, let me assure you that it can be an amazing experience letting a woman lead you into discoveries about being a sissy girl.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Harper/ ... yville.mp3

Female domination is very different from being dominated by a male... give it a try, you just may find you love it!

xoxo
Harper
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
BraLover

I'm looking for female lead relationship. With the women being in charge of me. I think it's starting to happen with my massuse cupcake's taken charge of me. We are same age/had deep conversations about life. I told things I'd never say to cupcake and she was so supportive. She asked why I've always been single/never kissed girl and I told her I was scared/shy and I liked women's fashion/clothes which was reason guys at gym ended my friendship and me canceling my membership and ending bodybuilding career. She said I was threat to them as reason why they did this. She said to get those bad thoughts out of my head and to be myself. I didn't tell her I like to wear them but I think she knows. She said I'm allowed to fall in love as well. She mentioned that I need to go out with her & her gf which I said I want to. Do you think she will use my shyness on me with giving me my first kiss as well as her gf? This could be double trouble in good way. I'll let them do this and be their submisdive cream puff. I've met 2 girls playing tennis one has hots for me and I have hot the other. I mentioned this to her as well and I gave both free 1 hour massages and she said to let her feel them out and she will let me know. With this being said I have 4 women that like me. It's amazing that once you meet women how much power and control they have over me. I'm fine with that. If I say no or upset them lol be alone. I think it's safe to say these4 have their nails dug into me with no intention of letting me go. Mainly my massuse.
Dena

I grew up with 5 older sisters, and wish they would have feminized me.

Being a sissy girl with the encouragement of women, would be my happy place!
Ms. Harper

BraLover wrote:I'm looking for female lead relationship. With the women being in charge of me. I think it's starting to happen with my massuse cupcake's taken charge of me. We are same age/had deep conversations about life. I told things I'd never say to cupcake and she was so supportive. She asked why I've always been single/never kissed girl and I told her I was scared/shy and I liked women's fashion/clothes which was reason guys at gym ended my friendship and me canceling my membership and ending bodybuilding career. She said I was threat to them as reason why they did this. She said to get those bad thoughts out of my head and to be myself. I didn't tell her I like to wear them but I think she knows. She said I'm allowed to fall in love as well. She mentioned that I need to go out with her & her gf which I said I want to. Do you think she will use my shyness on me with giving me my first kiss as well as her gf? This could be double trouble in good way. I'll let them do this and be their submisdive cream puff. I've met 2 girls playing tennis one has hots for me and I have hot the other. I mentioned this to her as well and I gave both free 1 hour massages and she said to let her feel them out and she will let me know. With this being said I have 4 women that like me. It's amazing that once you meet women how much power and control they have over me. I'm fine with that. If I say no or upset them lol be alone. I think it's safe to say these4 have their nails dug into me with no intention of letting me go. Mainly my massuse.
It sounds like you've found some strong women to take control over you! Congrats!

Go for it, follow your dreams. ;) Embrace your cream puff sissy side.
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
BraLover

I did meet my match Ms Harper. I came out yesterday and told my massuse that wearing women's clothes/boots fit and feel better. I told her I want to be myself and not worry what others think. She had me repeat that over and over again. I also mentioned that I bought bath and body shower/body/bath lotions/mist in Japanese cherry blossom and she said I can think other wearing this as that's her scent. She said not to wear it to work but for puff outings and if people notice I can say she used it on me. It was her birthday yesterday and I bought her bottle of champagne and bath tub stand. She loved it, gave me hug,lipstick kisses on my cheeks. She also invited me over for thanksgiving. I think it's safe to say I'm her cream puff cupcake has her nails dug into me with no intention of letting me go.