Longing to be Sissy!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixAlyssa

Longing to be a sissy girl? You are a lot closer to your goal than you may think!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Alyssa/ ... eSissy.mp3

Feminizing the world one man at a time.....

Enchantrix Alyssa

1-800-601-6975

My Website: http://www.prickteaseprincess.com

Email: alyssa@enchantrixempire.com
BraLover

I am closer to being your sissy as you already have made me wear panties/bra on regular basis. Since you corced me into this there's no going back. I noticed all of my clothes are gone. :( :oops: :cry: :shock: I tried then on before you got rid of them and they are to big and loose. My body is so soft, smooth & petite. We are the same dress size along with all of your clothes fitting me. The lotions you put on me has my skin smelling so girlish and it's made my skin so soft. Looking in mirror after I let you do my eyebrows now they have feminine arch. Everyone will know what you've done to me. The thing is the yoga pants you gave me to wear fits perfect. I noticed the panty out line. Also with breast forms in d cup superglued to my chest it fills out my bra. When we go shopping everyone is going to find out what you've done to me making me your cream puff girl. With ankle boots/yoga pants and pink turtleneck sweater everyone will notice my breasts along with makeup/lipstick/perfume/lotion you Putin me. I know you want me to start wearing body con sheath dressss and that's our next shopping trip. I admit your right no real man would let this happen but I did. :( :cry: :oops: your to hot and sexy to say no to and I really wanted you to take charge of me. Now it has as I'm female lead relationship. I'm your cream puff girl forever.
Cindy2

Men enjoy being feminized. Just to be called a sissy faggot makes them blush and they light up from the compliment alone. This is a sure sign that he is ready to be a sissy.
andreasissyuk

Who'd have thought Luna Lovegood would be into this!
andreasissyuk

Cindy2 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:07 pm Men enjoy being feminized. Just to be called a sissy faggot makes them blush and they light up from the compliment alone. This is a sure sign that he is ready to be a sissy.
Is interesting he's wanting to be seen as a girl.

By anyone in particular?