Sissy Hands Free Orgasm

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixAlyssa

Listen to what happens to my sissy when after having her little sissy clitty teased and denied for way too long!

Sissy Hands Free Orgasm

Feminizing the world one man at a time.....

Enchantrix Alyssa

1-800-601-6975

My Website: http://www.prickteaseprincess.com

Email: alyssa@enchantrixempire.com
CandiGurl

Shame on that sissy. Eat your cummies little sissy. You shouldn't let it go to waste.

By the way, a little secret that can help you sissies get there. I'm a bit of a panty rubber. I don't like cumming when I can avoid it, but I enjoy the edging. Usually, I only allow myself to cum hands free with my dildo. I'm pretty good at edging, but occasionally I go too far. You can feel it's about to happen. So, when that happened last month, I had my coffee cup nearby and used it. Of course, then I had some coffee.

It's not that I'm against the taste. I love the taste of cum. It's just that I kind of liked using it as my special coffee creamer :wink:

Moral of the story, keep a cup nearby when you cum. Use a condom and don't stop to think. Immediately empty that out in your mouth. There are easy ways to do it.

There is no excuse for not eating your cum, sissy. Plus, you when your Mistress asks you to do it, you mustn't disappoint Her.
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.