Ms. Piper’s Naughty New Year Resolutions for You

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Piper

So it’s that time of year, and everyone is feverishly signing up for gym memberships and buying Slim Fast by the case. What are your resolutions?

Myself, I don’t make New Year Resolutions, because sweeping decisions based upon hating parts of myself don’t work, and they make me feel bad. I tend to look back on the year and figure out what went well and celebrate the victories I’ve enjoyed–and forgive myself for the things that didn’t quite hit the mark.

I do however make plans to accomplish my goals or acquire things I really want. All of these goals are based upon things that make me feel good. I get excited about them.

What are you excited about? What are you looking forward to? Are you including your sexual fetishes and interests in these plans?

Ms. Piper’s Naughty New Year Resolutions for You
BraLover

I for one am going to to go on strict diet and try to get my body back from bodybuilding. I gained to much weight :( :cry: :oops: Watch less TV/eat clean/cut out junk food and call ldw more then I did this past year. Ms Violet is really pushing me to do sub contract with her so she can feminize me and make me a cream puff all the time. It sounds fun but I want to call other mistresses also. Once I do this she will have her nails dug into me. I also want to start wearing more women's clothes out, leggings/yoga pants/panties/bras(without anyone noticing)boots as well. I've started wearing women's lotion/mist at massuse has started using it on me. I'm going to confess to her the reason why I've never had a girlfriend is that I like to wear women's clothes and enjoy dressing in them. I've worn women's slacks/boots to massage and told her I like women's clothes/fashion and said it's who I am and makes me happy and she had me repeat that over and over,she was so supportive of this, but never told her about wearing bras/panties/lipstick. I had lawnmower accident when I was 2 and had over 15 years of operations so I totally missed out on cupcake. I know it's no excuse but I missed out on cupcake. Do you think this is good idea to tell her? She did say I need to get bad thoughts of out of my head and mentioned I need to go out with her and her gf. If only I could have them give me kisses and make me their submissive boy toy in safe,non harmful legal way where they put lipstick/perfume/makeup on me.